Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BRM3G 2012 -- Moving to the third weekend in October

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you have shot Blue Ridge you might be considered a real 3-gunner by some...If you have ROed Blue Ridge you..shoot the entire match in 2 days and then work it for 3...you are either a real 3-gunner, or just a wierdo. AND if you have done it 3 years in a row, you must have some sort of amnesic disorder that resets your memory every 11 months or so or you just enjoy blisters.

Brian, Your a sick man!!! It's good to know you!!!!

Andy works so hard to make every stage better, Just imagine the Swedish Bikini Team giving out free ammo. Now Andy bumps that up and has them not only giving out free ammo But the girls are tag team jello wresting and putting you in a scissor hold until you cry for mercy

YOur thinking yes Yes a scissor hold - I like it- and thin no no NO I cant take it Mercy! ...

The next moment your back in line for the scissor hold.

We all Cry at some point. :cheers:

B)

The next moment your back in line for the scissor hold.

I don't remember any scissor holds, but I do know that this was my first big match and you were just unfortunate enough to be squadded with me.

I had many "get back in line for more" moments. I still have the video of the barn stage where my wife went 1 for 1 on the steel, then I went to war with a gopher and took 2 make up shots on the flashers, only to have the RO say "what's up man, your lady ran it clean" and you were right behind me leading the squad in about 2 minutes of non-stop laughter. But I got back in line and did it all over again on the next stage!

BRMG3G was quite the experience for my first match. The challenge and a great squad got us both thoroughly hooked, can't wait to do it again this year!

Hi Folks,

The "New Shooter" applications will put on the match website sometime on Sunday, April 14th. Should have included that in the last post!

Also, for those who think they will have a slot through a sponsor, that arrangement is between you and the sponsor. They must send me the sponsor form with your name on it.

Happy Easter!!

Andy

Hi Folks,

The "New Shooter" applications will put on the match website sometime on Sunday, April 14th. Should have included that in the last post!

Also, for those who think they will have a slot through a sponsor, that arrangement is between you and the sponsor. They must send me the sponsor form with your name on it.

Happy Easter!!

Andy

Does this new shooter application need to be filled out and sent in with money? Is this entry for people who havent shot it before, such as myself?

Hi Folks,

Happy Easter!!

Andy

Does this new shooter application need to be filled out and sent in with money? Is this entry for people who havent shot it before, such as myself?

Yes to both questions.

Hi Folks,

Happy Easter!!

Andy

Yes to both questions.

Awesome. Thank you. Im looking forward to this one.

Got my email confirmation from Andy today that I'm IN!

:goof: YES!

Now I just need to get into the FNH 3 Gun and I'll have my minimum of three events for the 3 Gun Nation Amature series.

Edited by babob

Flights, rental car, and room at rockcastle booked... Now where is that application? :)

Looks like I wont have to cancel all those reservations! See you all in October :)

What did you do to get in early?

Bring some Scotch and an open mind and I'll show you.

Hi Folks,

Just a reminder. The new shooter application will be posted on the match website sometime on April 15th. That gives those of you who have shot before approximately another 2 days to get your applications downloaded and mailed. Remember: entry order is by postmark date!

Take care,

Andy

The date for application availability is Sunday the 15th. I sent corrections to a couple of folks who emailed me, but didn't think to about checking the other posts here. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm not a fan of "who can punch the keyboard the fastest." So, for better or worse, we're sticking to the US mail.

Andy