BRM3G 2012 -- Moving to the third weekend in October

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Andy,

Revolt is not the word I would use...I believe I would just say: Hell no!!!!!!

I am all for shooting as much as I can but I would rather have 8 or 9 excellent stages over 10 or more. I can be tested in less stages but with more shooting.

I will always be at BRM3G to RO if I can...and support the sport! Yes, I am that stupid!

RLTW,

Scott

An exerpt from BRM3G the sitcom:

[unnamed shooter jimmies the lock to the locked stats room and approaches Andy, who is in conference with Tammi, and taps Andy on the shoulder. Andy turns.]

Unnamed shooter to Andy: This match is always hard to shoot! It must be hard to work, too! After the second year of bad weather luck, I think the ROs are revolting!

[Andy scratches his beard, contemplating.]

Andy to unnamed shooter (after a pause): Yes, I know they're revolting, but they come for cheap and they're all we've got. The rain might clean 'em up a little.

Unnamed shooter to Andy: That's not what... Umm... What I'm trying to... Oh, never mind.

[insert canned laughter, commercial break for a word from our sponsors]

--

Just kidding, guys! Can't wait to work it again with y'all this year. It's always a highlight of the shooting year!

Edited by cryptoprocta

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The BRM3G website has been updated!! The match is going to be held Thursday, October 18th through Saturday, October 20th. There will be nine stages in the match, with three stages being shot each day. Awards and prize table will be Saturday evening after scoring and dinner are completed. More details regarding times, application dates, etc. will be posted at a later date.

Videos from some of our sponsors at SHOT SHOW 2012 are posted on our match Home Page (click here). These are just a few of our great sponsors. More updates will be added each evening, so check back daily!

Andy

Edited by AFH

Yes. "More details regarding times, application dates, etc. will be posted at a later date."

Hopefully, we will have SHOT updates from Larue, Burris, and a couple of others this evening.

Oops. I must have overlooked that part. I saw that the web page was updated and jumped right in from there.

Andy I watched your videos last night after supper. What you are doing for match sponsors in doing this sets a new standard in a match expressing appreciation to sponsors and your doing it before the first shot at the match is even fired. Thanks for raising the bar.

Andy I watched your videos last night after supper. What you are doing for match sponsors in doing this sets a new standard in a match expressing appreciation to sponsors and your doing it before the first shot at the match is even fired. Thanks for raising the bar.

+1 Very good idea right there!!!

• 5 weeks later...