Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Ohio Section Championship

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excellent...please let me know work day Dan.

We are going to do most of the prep work on the 5th at 8:00 am. We need to fill a bunch of sand bags, make some more target stands (if you can believe that), mend some of the mesh walls and paint some fault lines. It isn't a whole lot but it all needs to be done. Anyone who can come out and give us a hand would be great. We are flipping for lunch for those that come out and help.

And out of no where comes Montana Gold Bullets as out newest stage sponsor. :cheers:

Please vist them on their web site: http://www.montanagoldbullet.com/

Edited by dcarter

Wow!!! I've been an MRPC member for more than a decade... I've worked lots of matches outside my home club and always suggested that MRPC try to bring in a big match. I got lots of reasons why this was just not possible... but here we are... 300 competitors coming into MRPC for the Ohio Section. This is just awesome!!! Congrats to Dan and the rest of the crew for actually making this happen!!! :D

Got another big box in the mail today and another sponsor to add to the list. Birchwood Casey is now a sponsor. You can visit them at: http://www.birchwoodcasey.com/

I'm still getting people asking if we have room and we do but very little. We may have a couple heavy hitters coming in to play with the staff on Friday. :cheers:

We will be closing self squadding on May 1st. After that point we (meaning Chris) will be doing the squadding. We currently have 4 unsquadded shooters and 5 slots for Saturday and Sunday. We still have room on Friday if you would like to go that route.

We made a big ole shopping trip to Home Depot today. We have nearly everything we need for the match. We have a work day on the 5th to get our gear ready to go. After that all we need to do is start building stages.

Is there a water source on site, or do we need to bring our own water for the day?

You can bring that 100 proof water from West Virginy. :eatdrink:

100 proof? What is that something like sweet tea? :sight:

Is there a water source on site, or do we need to bring our own water for the day?
You can bring that 100 proof water from West Virginy. :eatdrink:

100 Proof? Little week ain't it? This is West by-God Virginia. We feed the livestock 100 proof just to get them going in the morning.

There is an underground tank that is filled with potable water for the sinks bathrooms etc. There are no water hose hookups etc of any kind. I would bring bottled water for consumption if you prefer. There will be coolers of water for the match throughout the grounds but with 300 shooters they may be hard to keep up with..