Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Ohio Section Championship

Also, does anyone know if Shooters Connection has a store front, or are they internet only? Was thinking of stopping in that Thursday on my way up to Ohio since it looks like they are right off the highway.

They are not a store front operation technically. But if you give them a call or shoot them an email and let them know you want to stop by they will give you the grand tour and sell you whatever you need.

I go down once a year during the off season just to say hi and pick up a few things.

My last "Visit" there left me quite a bit lighter in the waller

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks to Mike at Shooter Connection STI is going to provide a frame kit for our prize table.

Do we have to be present to win? :ph34r:

No but you do have to show up and shoot. We are not doing a prize table but a blind prize pool. Your prizes will be in your bag at registration. If you should be one to win a pistol you will contact either Shooters Supply in Loveland, OH. or Cheely Custom Gunworks to make arrangements to transfer to your FFL.

We are going to cut off self squadding shortly. It is becoming increasingly difficult to help with squading requests. When we do shut it down you will have to go through Chris to get squadded.

Thanks everyone for signing up. It's going to be one heck of a match.

Skyline and goldstar is not chili. It's meat sauce on spaghetti. Really, chili? For gods sake people...its not chili. For what it is, its ok. But chili, it is not. :)Only those born here think its chili. :)

I know its not traditional chili, it's "Cincinnati Chili". It's good to me none-the-less.

We are going to cut off self squadding shortly. It is becoming increasingly difficult to help with squading requests. When we do shut it down you will have to go through Chris to get squadded.

Thanks everyone for signing up. It's going to be one heck of a match.

Like Dan said we are getting really close to closing the self-squadding to the public.

As of right now there are only 8 slots available for Saturday, and only 3 slots left on Sunday. Plenty of room on Friday if you want to shoot with staff. But we have to try and limit the squads to 11 people each (and that's already pushing the original limit of 10).

So please don't delay. Squad yourself on your day of choice, and we'll see you at the match! :)

It should be illegal to mention skyline and chili in the same sentence, with maybe the exception, "Skyline ain't chili".

:sight:

Those could be viewed as fighting words in this town! :sight:

It should be illegal to mention skyline and chili in the same sentence, with maybe the exception, "Skyline ain't chili".

I don't think I would fight over Skyline not being called chili. I agree it is not what most of the world calls chili but seeing as though we don't have anything else to call it and you can put beans in it I'll just say this...If you don't like it...don't eat it. Just leaves more for me. Maybe next year instead of BBQ we can bring in Skyline to cater the match. :devil:

Maybe next year instead of BBQ we can bring in Skyline to cater the match. :devil:

You'll need to increase the number of outhouses.... just a precaution

Maybe next year instead of BBQ we can bring in Skyline to cater the match. :devil:

And bring on Pepto Bismol as a sponsor!

And bring on Pepto Bismol as a sponsor!

I can do that. :D

I sure wish I knew better how I would feel if I shot on Friday. I owe it to Dan, Paul & my shooters on my stage #8, my very best. I will have an excellant RO (Glen) keeping me on the ball. Providing I can work close enough after his skyline meal.

Edited by bobert1

We are only 4 entries away from 300.

I got something in the mail today from Hogue Inc. I don't know if this was meant as a joke or what but someone is going to get a very nice prize:

I can't explain it. It is an Ultratouch heated toilet seat. I don't know maybe we can rig it in one of the port-a-johns. :roflol:

post-9882-0-31383100-1334372029_thumb.jp

Edited by dcarter

If my math is correct. We are now at 300 shooters. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

While sitting around today in this great weather I thought I would run some numbers on the prizes we have for this match. If I am correct we are sitting on over $27,000.00 worth of prizes. I can't give an exact number because I have no idea what the 4 customs that Matt is building would retail for so I guessed.

We still have time to get into the match if you know of someone who might want to join in.