Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Ohio Section Championship

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They sent me a copy of that episode. Man I need to lose some wieght. That camera added more than 10 pounds. :angry2:

It was a fun match and I am already signed up to shoot it again.

This requires the start of a new thread Dan. No cable for me. I need details !!!!!

You better have a team of Hooters girls for some of us. :D

Hey Jeff9mmM&P, just think some of us get to climb that hill once a month during the shooting season.

Coming AND going! :roflol:

And always too soon.......

sorry wrong match!!

Now that Dan and Colin are both TV stars I am afraid that the rest of us will not be cool enough to hang out with them

I can always look back and say

"I knew them back when they are loading mags backwards"

Now that Dan and Colin are both TV stars I am afraid that the rest of us will not be cool enough to hang out with them

I only did that for the first couple years I was shooting!

You better have a team of Hooters girls for some of us. :D

Hey Jeff9mmM&P, just think some of us get to climb that hill once a month during the shooting season.

Coming AND going! :roflol:

And always too soon.......

sorry wrong match!!

If you're on TV with Colin now it isn't GOOD! :surprise:

Kyle said this one thread has single-handedly transformed the Brian Enos forums into FACEBOOK!!! :rolleyes:

We've discussed everything here, except Dan's favorite color, my personal choice in coffee, and whether or not Micah will be out of prison in time to make the match. :goof::roflol:

Kyle said this one thread has single-handedly transformed the Brian Enos forums into FACEBOOK!!! :rolleyes:

We've discussed everything here, except Dan's favorite color, my personal choice in coffee, and whether or not Micah will be out of prison in time to make the match. :goof::roflol:

I am guessing

Yellow

Latte

Yes, but with tracking bracelet

.... just so everyone knows, I am totally kidding about Micah. In fact I talked to him yesterday. But it does make you wonder if he went and joined the French Foreign Legion, or Doctors Without Borders, or the Witness Protection Program, or something doesn't it? :rolleyes:

Did someone say there was a match?! :surprise:

Reading between the lines from what has been posted so far plus adding information from a reliable source unbeknownst to everyone Micah has been applying his cerebral prowess to his shooting skill set. Let me explain and again this is from a reliable source. Micah purchased the only copy of the European version of the Book of Armaments as a source of secret load data not known to American Shooters. He put his Tin Foil mad scientist hat on to come up with a concoction to drive his bullets faster. In fact at this point Micah's data indicates his bullet will be traveling at twice the speed of light. Utilizing Einstein's theory of relativity Micah knows that as an object approaches the speed of light time slows down. Going twice the speed of light time must reverse. Micah figures he will have hit the target before he even loads his gun. The heck with the score on the targets any number divided by a negative time will yield a hit factor greator than infinity. Again this is with his Tin Foil hat on.

Reading between the lines from what has been posted so far plus adding information from a reliable source unbeknownst to everyone Micah has been applying his cerebral prowess to his shooting skill set. Let me explain and again this is from a reliable source. Micah purchased the only copy of the European version of the Book of Armaments as a source of secret load data not known to American Shooters. He put his Tin Foil mad scientist hat on to come up with a concoction to drive his bullets faster. In fact at this point Micah's data indicates his bullet will be traveling at twice the speed of light. Utilizing Einstein's theory of relativity Micah knows that as an object approaches the speed of light time slows down. Going twice the speed of light time must reverse. Micah figures he will have hit the target before he even loads his gun. The heck with the score on the targets any number divided by a negative time will yield a hit factor greator than infinity. Again this is with his Tin Foil hat on.

Or he has a new boyfriend.....