Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Ohio

Fourgunner

Hello everyone,

I have been learning a LOT from this site already as a lurker, figured it was time to introduce myself. I've been shooting local three gun matches a little over a year now "for fun". This May I shot at the Midwest 3-Gun shoot in Missouri and really caught the bug:) Now I'm trying to learn everything I can and really practice / train towards improving my shooting. Any tips or advice for a new shooter is much appreciated!

Welcome! The forums are a great resource. I dont know about three gun, but there are some awesome pistol shooters in Ohio to learn from.

Hey, Thanks everyone. I was surprised at how many people there are here from SE Ohio. I'm planning to venture out into some of the other pistol sports to really work on my pistol shooting.

Welcome! The forums are a great resource. I dont know about three gun, but there are some awesome pistol shooters in Ohio to learn from.

Hey, Thanks everyone. I was surprised at how many people there are here from SE Ohio. I'm planning to venture out into some of the other pistol sports to really work on my pistol shooting.

Southeast Ohio?! Where, in southeast Ohio. I B in Malta-McConnelsville. I shoot USPSA the first Saturday of every month at Circleville, and the third Sunday at Rayners Range, Blue Rock.

Try USPSA once and you will B hooked!

Uhhhhh ...... :rolleyes: if you're talking about the 4 or 5 of us who replied in the thread ...... you aint seen NOTHING yet. There are about a half-dozen really great shooters from Ohio who shoot USPSA, but don't regularly post here in the forum. And a few who do, but just didn't post in the particular thread. Kyle, Fadorsan, Seevers, Vogel, Anderson, etc.

Come out to a match, and you'll really see the talent Ohio has been keeping a secret. :cheers:

Southeast Ohio?! Where, in southeast Ohio. I B in Malta-McConnelsville. I shoot USPSA the first Saturday of every month at Circleville, and the third Sunday at Rayners Range, Blue Rock.

Try USPSA once and you will B hooked!

Doh! :blush: I meant SW Ohio. I live near Wilmington-Blanchester area. I met Micah from this forum - real nice guy. I will definitely be going to Circleville soon, too.