Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ammo Shipping

Steve_P

Thanks! Would it be easier to ship to the Riviera or should I just use the shop?

Use American Shooters. I wouldn't want someone not expecting to receive my ammo with ORM-D labels on it at a hotel - they could just refuse the shipment and you'll be stuck. AS is expecting these shipments and keeps them separate and easy to pick up.

Thanks! Would it be easier to ship to the Riviera or should I just use the shop?

Use American Shooters. I wouldn't want someone not expecting to receive my ammo with ORM-D labels on it at a hotel - they could just refuse the shipment and you'll be stuck. AS is expecting these shipments and keeps them separate and easy to pick up.

And, many/most of the hotels charge a fee for receiving and holding packages for their guests (imagine my surprise!).

Besides, why pass up a chance to see the cool shop at AS? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yep by all means send your ammo down, it's painless and you save some $$$. Many of us at American Shooters compete in USPSA/IDPA and 3G, so we are eager to contribute in our volunteer sport. I organized all the ammo today to make sure its quick and easy to pick up, so feel free to let us help you out. FYI for those of you familiar with our tuesday night midnight madness matches, during the week of Nationals we will NOT be having a match on that tuesday (20 Sep). If anyone has any questions feel free to give us a ring at (702) 719-5000.

Jeremy

Edited by Cold Absolute Zero

Anytime, :D looking forward to seeing everyone in just a little over a week.

Thank you very much for providing us with the shipping service. Just a heads-up....you may want a dolly for the box coming from us in Maryland. Its 52.3 lbs! :surprise:

We look forward to meeting you in person and shopping at your store! :cheers:

Steve and Cindi Thomas

Thank you very much for providing us with the shipping service. Just a heads-up....you may want a dolly for the box coming from us in Maryland. Its 52.3 lbs! :surprise:

Steve and Cindi Thomas

Yep we got it :D and don't worry, yours is not even close to the heaviest or the largest.

Steve and Cindi Thomas

Yep we got it :D and don't worry, yours is not even close to the heaviest or the largest.

Thanks! I have heard that many times in my life! :goof: See ya soon! :cheers: