Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Season 2 Premier of 3 Gun Nation on Versus Friday July 29th 10:00am

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I got off work early today so I could catch the show during "prime time" :rolleyes: and I am glad to know that I will not have to hurry home to watch it again. No offense to Katie and her dad, but I was sort of hoping for some 3 gun shooting info, not a couple tips on how to get along with a 16 year old daughter. The good thing about "reality" type shows is that I have resorted to reading again...

I agree 100%. What Katie has accomplished is pretty amazing, but I would much rather see those courses of fire one by one of the top shooters in the country.

I actually saved this episode so that my girls could see it.

This seemed to be an exception to the rule, previous episodes have focused more on stages and polished shooters. But yea, you don't have to watch them.

This season is a lot less regular, new episodes just show up on my DVR. I just tell it to record first run only ... that's an option on FIOS but I'm not sure about other providers?

Did I miss the Pro Am coverage? Aside from the Junior shooter show?

yep, they followed Taran & Clint, Daniel & Keith, Tommy & Patrick, Rob & crap who am I forgetting? It was truely a shooters show.

Plus this group of guys is entertaining to listen to. They are all "personalities". Taran cracks me up with his immitations and valley boy break down of shooting the stages. :roflol:

• 5 weeks later...

Does anyone know when the next episode is coming on (re-runs included)? I realize the championship is being held in two days, and don't want to miss it.

At the beginning of the month DirecTV installed new HD receivers at the house. In the process I lost my old DVR with 5-6 episodes and have not been able to record anymore since then. I've not had any luck searching the guide for the shows either. I've searched for various spellings as well as trying to search channels 603 and 606. I intended to set it to record re-runs so I could get caught up, but can't seem to find anything at all!

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Are the episodes available online or not? All I found were trailers on the website.

Thanks.