Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Update your 3 Gun Nation Profile Now

Update Your 3GN Profile Now!

Remember when you were a kid, opening up baseball and football cards, hoping to snatch your favorite pro? Trading cards with all your friends? Well, what Topps did for baseball stars, 3-Gun Nation is doing for the top practical shooters in the game—3GN Shooter Profiles.

The Shooter Profile section will serve as a database for all the top shooters in 3-gun. There, we're compiling videos, images, and story links that cover the athletes of 3-gun like never before. Fans can follow their favorite pros. Competitors can check out their shooting buddies. And with full sponsor listings, companies will be able to search through shooters, and find the next great 3-gunner to use their gear.

But we need your help. Go to 3GN The Series—Shooter Profiles, and check out your page. If it needs an update, send us your info. Don’t have a page and think you should: send in your Bio, Gear/Equipment list, Major Accomplishments/best finishes, and how long you’ve been shooting in competition.

For those that registered earlier this year, just login and update your information as needed. If you haven’t registered with us, send us your info to contact@3gunnation.com.

Get in the game!

How long will it be before someone really good w/ computers starts cracking passwords and changing shooter bios???? :roflol:

"My name is Bryan Ray and I enjoy herding goats, long walks off short piers and marbles."

Kurt Miller has been shooting professionally since 1924! He's a little older than I thought.....

How long will it be before someone really good w/ computers starts cracking passwords and changing shooter bios???? :roflol:

"My name is Bryan Ray and I enjoy herding goats, long walks off short piers and marbles."

Kurt Miller has been shooting professionally since 1924! He's a little older than I thought.....

LOL!

That's how Kurt got so dam good! EXPERIENCE

Bryan, we all know you are a sharp guy (just like a marble)

See you on a range somewhere

Patrick

Sounds about right. Someone has to keep those goats in line.

Well now this some funny sh*t right here!!! Everyone who knows me, knows I was on the PRCA circuit in 24 (Profesional Rodeo Cowboy Association). I was a Bareback Rider and Team roper, after that I got into Free Style Skiing ( Inter-Mountain freestyle, and Midas tour) Desert racing (SCORE Off-Road) and Motocross. After that became to painfull I started to shoot some guns more than I did before...and here I am! There isn't a joint on the right side of my body that hasn't been rebuilt or operated on and a few on the left! The lower 3 vertebre in my back are fused and my right knee cap and joint ain't my own.....I am lucky my liver....thats on the right side isn't it??? hasn't needed any change yet! I am still happy shooting irons....just like in 24 :sight::devil::roflol::cheers:

How do I know if I suck too much to be listed? :roflol:

The tricks to send them your info and hope like hell that it shows up. Seriously if you have been shooting on "the tour" you will be considered a pro no latest how you finish. At least that's my take on it all.

How do I know if I suck too much to be listed? :roflol:

That was my initial impression as well. After a back and forth on PM with Jesse, his point was that even if I know I suck as compared to the top pros, the average guy on the street still looks at us rank and file 3Gunners as "pros", en-nerving as that may be. There are only 15 legitimate NASCAR cup drivers with a shot at a win, but they all have fan pages and such. All of us promoting our sport as a collective is good for us, our sponsors and the future of our sport.

My 9 year old ran all 8 stage of SC Saturday in just over 200 seconds. My 7 year old went 5 for 5 on a 10" plate at 200 yards with my match rifle. I want them to be able to shoot well into the future, so I succumbed and sent in my profile. So don't make me look silly and join in by sending in your profile.

The tricks to send them your info and hope like hell that it shows up. Seriously if you have been shooting on "the tour" you will be considered a pro no latest how you finish. At least that's my take on it all.

Well I just sent it in, I've been to some of the matches on the tour and placed decently in my division at all of them. Thanks for the heads up.

BTW, your bio really isn't complete without a mention of the "I Want to Shoot 3 Gun" videos you made :cheers:

Edit: Whoa that was fast. I got an e-mail 60 seconds later saying that they would add it.

Edited by SinistralRifleman

They had some new profiles added for a few days with a rank of 0. Now they're all gone. Must be working some bugs out.

No really, I was ranked in front of Horner for like 2 days! :surprise:

They had some new profiles added for a few days with a rank of 0. Now they're all gone. Must be working some bugs out.

No really, I was ranked in front of Horner for like 2 days! :surprise:

There's room for you at the bottom! At least I'm in front of that JesseT guy! :lol:

There's room for you at the bottom! At least I'm in front of that JesseT guy! :lol:

Lol! Some guys were saying things like I'm not good enough to do a profile. I was thinking I'm not either. Hell I barely made the list!

Must be the Stag rifle that pushed you over the top and made you into the 3 Gun shooting machine you are. :goof:

Chuck,

Can you post a link to your profile? I would like to see what the page of a top ranked ace "Shooter Mcgavin" type like you looks like. Is there a picture of you holding the big cardboard check?