Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Arguing rules when I'm home sick

Nik Habicht

I really like that in a week where I have to remain quarantined at home with viral conjunctivitis, there are some very interesting rules discussions going on the forum.....

It's a welcome diversion from tending to chores around the house, and watching TV....

And where the hell was Flex in this debate? He's been conspicuously quite..... :blink:

JT

A wise man knows to keep his mouth shut, and to be thought a fool, rather than open his mouth and remove all doubt.....

Obviously, I'm not that wise! :roflol:

And where the hell was Flex in this debate? He's been conspicuously quite..... :blink:

JT

A wise man knows to keep his mouth shut, and to be thought a fool, rather than open his mouth and remove all doubt.....

ditto

JT

ditto

But I am stubborn....Don't the two kinda cancel each other out? :roflol:

You guys have been providing some good entertainment and food for thought. Now that my big SASS matches are over, I'm going to be studying the USPSA rules now. :cheers:

By the Way, I have even been following the thread on my phone at work :ph34r:

It's very funny, but I don't feel sick. I'm just contagious, so staying home.....

Couple more days and I'll be back to work -- and my productivity here will drop..... :P :P

I'd love to shoot a match with any of you -- including those of you misguided enough to argue with me..... :devil: :devil:

And I actually really like how much I've learned this week. That thread drifted in interesting directions, and forced me to reread portions of the book I'd forgotten existed....

JT

Which one?

13 pages on engaging a target under a wall? mellow.gif

Scalopus aquaticus domicile to geologic event? :sight:

Edited by JThompson

It's very funny, but I don't feel sick. I'm just contagious, so staying home.....

Couple more days and I'll be back to work -- and my productivity here will drop..... :P :P

I'd love to shoot a match with any of you -- including those of you misguided enough to argue with me..... :devil: :devil:

And I actually really like how much I've learned this week. That thread drifted in interesting directions, and forced me to reread portions of the book I'd forgotten existed....

Nik, I wouldn't call it arguing as such.....maybe intelligent discussion....I learned alot, and it made me look at things from a different point of view, even though that point of view was wrong (IMO! :roflol: ).