Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blade-Tech DOH for Edge and Eagle?

gjeepguy

I just checked BT's website. They list a DOH for Edge 5" but they also show one for Eagle 5". Are you looking for a 5" or 6"? You could cut the end of the holster off for a 6"

The BT's hold the gun by the frame area mostly so they might be intercangeable but you would have to check to be sure.

Edited by Kevin Sanders

I just checked BT's website. They list a DOH for Edge 5" but they also show one for Eagle 5". Are you looking for a 5" or 6"? You could cut the end of the holster off for a 6"

The BT's hold the gun by the frame area mostly so they might be intercangeable but you would have to check to be sure.

Looking for one for a 5".

From the looks of it the gun is held mainly by the trigger guard, so the Eagle will fit.... I just dont want it rattling around at the bottom.

Edited by gjeepguy

My name is Tessa, I handle the Social Media channels at Blade-Tech. I saw your question pop up on a Google Alert.

I don't know if you want a formal answer, but in case you do... the Edge and Eagle would have different holsters, so to get the "correct fit" you would want to get a holster that is weapon specific. Let me know if you have any questions.

Carry on :)

Tessa