Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A good dog.

Neomet

I'm a type 1 diabetic and was wakened this morning by a pretty bad hypoglycemic event (really low blood sugar). I got up and dosed up with carbs to get back on track and was sitting in the kitchen waiting for my blood sugar to come back up, thinking what a PITA this disease is when our 11 year old yellow lab lumbers into the kitchen, just looks at me and lays down putting his head on my feet. As the rest of the world slumbers or goes about it's business he just lays here with me, his tail doing a gentle thump, thump, thump on the floor.

Thanks Charlie for showing me that what makes a dog so special is the way that they can make your world better without saying a word, without changing a thing in your life, and all without asking for a thing in return. Very cool.

I'm a type 1 diabetic and was wakened this morning by a pretty bad hypoglycemic event (really low blood sugar). I got up and dosed up with carbs to get back on track and was sitting in the kitchen waiting for my blood sugar to come back up, thinking what a PITA this disease is when our 11 year old yellow lab lumbers into the kitchen, just looks at me and lays down putting his head on my feet. As the rest of the world slumbers or goes about it's business he just lays here with me, his tail doing a gentle thump, thump, thump on the floor.

Thanks Charlie for showing me that what makes a dog so special is the way that they can make your world better without saying a word, without changing a thing in your life, and all without asking for a thing in return. Very cool.

:)

Very cool, indeed.

Love my doggies!

You know the old saying "lock your wife and dog in the truck and come back in an hour and see who's happy to see ya" :roflol:

I have a Border Collie and weiner dog (both from the same pet rescue place but 2 years apart)and when I'm out of town working I miss them as much as the wife and boy.

Greg

I know the feeling. That made me all smushy feeling.

man's (and woman's) best friend indeed!

:cheers: