Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TEXAS MULTIGUN 2012

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An administrative note...The General mumbled something about the steel taking a beating last time. There is a "no steel jacket or penetrator bullet" rule, so please check your ammo with a magnet. Its early, plenty of time to replace it if necessary.

An administrative note...The General mumbled something about the steel taking a beating last time. There is a "no steel jacket or penetrator bullet" rule, so please check your ammo with a magnet. Its early, plenty of time to replace it if necessary.

You guys on stage 1 were checking our ammo for this last year, but that was the only stage who even mentioned it.

I swear by my VFF KSO's. I wear them for PT every day. I had never thought about using them for a match. I think they would be great for the north Texas dirt at Double Tap but I don't know about in the Gravel at BOTW. I guess I will have to try them out...

I am pumped about helping Sheldon build and working this match this year. It will be one of the first things I get to do when I get home from overseas..

See y'all there.

It's getting close to the many sleepless nights ahead of me in preparation of what is evolving into a spectacular match. FYI for all you natural terrain lovers, we may have found a suitable place for 2013...Going back to Europe...Or quite possibly Vietnam. We shall see. We will be offering online registration sort of, however you'll still have to mail in your applications/waivers for the match. Applications with a postmark before October 1, 2011 will not be accepted. All applications will be accepted on a first come first serve basis for the main match. We are increasing capacity this year we just haven't finalized all the details as of yet. Fear not though, it will be a fantastic success. Match fee is going to be $275 which is an incredible value considering it includes a t shirt and all the delicious barbq you can eat. We have to pay for all the tunnels that Jamie Foote will be building:).

More details to follow.

Sheldon Carruth

It's getting close to the many sleepless nights ahead of me in preparation of what is evolving into a spectacular match. FYI for all you natural terrain lovers, we may have found a suitable place for 2013...Going back to Europe...Or quite possibly Vietnam. We shall see. We will be offering online registration sort of, however you'll still have to mail in your applications/waivers for the match. Applications with a postmark before October 1, 2011 will not be accepted. All applications will be accepted on a first come first serve basis for the main match. We are increasing capacity this year we just haven't finalized all the details as of yet. Fear not though, it will be a fantastic success. Match fee is going to be $275 which is an incredible value considering it includes a t shirt and all the delicious barbq you can eat. We have to pay for all the tunnels that Jamie Foote will be building:).

More details to follow.

Sheldon Carruth

Jamie Building Tunnels?????

I thought he was building a SHIP!

He's gotta do all the hard stuff too...

More details to follow.

Sheldon Carruth

Jamie Building Tunnels?????

I thought he was building a SHIP!

Hey everyone, would like to gather some opinions about a scheduling conflict. The NRA trade show is the same weekend as the TXMG Championship....from a shooters perspective, it's unlikely that I would attend this event however there are those in the industry that have to make this NRA event. Should I reschedule the main match for the following weekend or leave it as is? Your thoughts please, thanks in advance.

Edited by GeneralChang

Hey everyone, would like to gather some opinions about a scheduling conflict. The NRA trade show is the same weekend as the TXMG Championship....from a shooters perspective, it's unlikely that I would attend this event however there are those in the industry that have to make this NRA event. Shoul I reschedule the main match for the following weekend or leave it as is? Your thoughts please, thanks in advance.

I say leave it as is.

Could mean a few less of the high visibility sponsored shooters, yippeeee, oops, I meant we will miss you guys and gals, sorry you can't make it, but who wants to go to Chicago for an NRA show, really, Chicago seriously, I wouldn't spend a dime to go up there :devil:

Edited by benelli2

Could mean a few less of the high visibility sponsored shooters, yippeeee, oops, I meant we will miss you guys and gals, sorry you can't make it, but who wants to go to Chicago for an NRA show, really, Chicago seriously, I wouldn't spend a dime to go up there :devil:

Would hate to try to smuggle, I mean bring merchandise to display.

Hey everyone, would like to gather some opinions about a scheduling conflict. The NRA trade show is the same weekend as the TXMG Championship....from a shooters perspective, it's unlikely that I would attend this event however there are those in the industry that have to make this NRA event. Shoul I reschedule the main match for the following weekend or leave it as is? Your thoughts please, thanks in advance.

I say leave it as is.

+1.

Any way to add a poll to this thread or start a new one? Let folks vote on it/have input.

I really don't care either way, don't get to request time off for next year till Oct/Nov anyway.

Edited by biga9999