Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TEXAS MULTIGUN 2012

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you have any Idea how long it will take me to dig tunnels to simulate Island defenses ?

Digging? Hell you have to build a battleship...to scale

That would be some record setting prop guns , I will work up a material list for the Battleship

WW2 division looks fun. Of course, I have enough trouble on the 500 yd targets with a scoped AR. Pretty sure an M1 would not make that easier. Hmmm - better get out the one with the "good" barrel and make sure it runs ok. Would have to get more 8 round single stack mags.

I offered to donate some barb wire for the last one, got lots in the barn, all rusty and ready to go, but the offer was declined. :devil:

I'm ready now!

Well, I can use some recovery time from the setup experience. Still looking forward to the match. :cheers:

WW2 division looks fun. Of course, I have enough trouble on the 500 yd targets with a scoped AR. Pretty sure an M1 would not make that easier. Hmmm - better get out the one with the "good" barrel and make sure it runs ok. Would have to get more 8 round single stack mags.

I offered to donate some barb wire for the last one, got lots in the barn, all rusty and ready to go, but the offer was declined. :devil:

I'm ready now!

Well, I can use some recovery time from the setup experience. Still looking forward to the match. :cheers:

My guns stay ready. Even the 94 year old M1911!

Announced already! Hell; I ain't even finished cleaning the dust out of my rifle from the last one. :lol:

See you all there! :cheers:

Just bring tham back the way they are! That way the new dust can mingle with the old dust! ROFL!

I prefer the original Dillo Dust!!! :roflol:

Announced already! Hell; I ain't even finished cleaning the dust out of my rifle from the last one. :lol:

See you all there! :cheers:

Just bring tham back the way they are! That way the new dust can mingle with the old dust! ROFL!

I prefer the original Dillo Dust!!! :roflol:

Didn't you get enough with all that wind during the match?!!!!

I hear so many good things about this match, a great rep. If I could see at 450 yards, B) I'd go to this match.

Ah Chef!

If you liked the Blue Steel match, you would love this one!!!!

Kyle

I finally got my CMP Garand sighted in and was droppin the 250 yard steel at Best of the West but I've only shot a 1911 once in my life so I'll stick with the limited division.

Prop gun idea......Flamethrower!!!!!!!

Ben

Edited by wideerhunter

• 3 weeks later...

This looks like a match that should not be missed!

HAs this match filled up fast in the past? How many shooters do you usually allow?

Fills up, but not fast. Expect 250+ shooters. Including RO's, about 400 this year.

There will be a World War 2 division, Garand, Pump shotgun--6+1, 1911--8+1. Havent worked out all the details yet...I'm shooting it this time.

Well heck, I have a 870 pump, a .45 pistol, a 1943 Garand, and a bunch of .30-06 mil surp.

This just might be too much fun.

you guys do the 'WW2' division, and i'll definitely be there.... probably bring a couple of other florida boys too.... this sounds like real fun..... 400 yd. steel w/M-1's.... yeehaw.....bring it....let's see who's got the cojones and can hit w/o 60 rd. mags and optics.....

I've got the 1911 and the pump gun, but an M1A National Match in .308 wont cut it I guess.

There will be a few of us coming from Virginia for the first time!!