Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 35 b day gift from the wife

prc77

Well its that time of the year again. The wife says What gun do you want this year?. It took me a whole nano second to blurt out " a G 35 please "

Looks like I will have to wait a little. The GSSF sponsor shop has zero in stock, but 15 on order. At least I'm on the wait list.

BTW shooting my first big match Sat & Sun Golden Bullet L-10 minor Glock 17L

Edited by prc77

Well its that time of the year again. The wife says What gun do you want this year?. It took me a whole nano second to blurt out " a G 35 please "

Looks like I will have to wait a little. The GSSF sponsor shop has zero in stock, but 15 on order. At least I'm on the wait list.

I got mine at Ed's Public Safety last week on a tip from a member here.

+1 on this, Ed's ships to FFLs for $12 and honor GSSF. They asked Gen 3 or Gen 4 :bow:

Note: This is an upcoming change to the GSSF program starting May 1st. There are going to be cards/coupons for GSSF purchases.

• 4 weeks later...

+1 on this, Ed's ships to FFLs for $12 and honor GSSF. They asked Gen 3 or Gen 4 :bow:

Note: This is an upcoming change to the GSSF program starting May 1st. There are going to be cards/coupons for GSSF purchases.

Called Ed's all they had at the time were Gen 4's Me being in Calif getting a Gen 4 is doable, but more hoops to jump through.

5/11 just got the call from my very local blue label dealer, They got there long awaited order in. so its time for the wife to pay up :rolleyes:

Just got my renewed GSSF card in the mail today. Got off work, and high tailed it down to the gun shop to start DROS on the G35. Montana Golds 180gr showed up in the mail today also. Mailman hates me,oh crap I hate myself. Dies should be here Tuesday. One more match of shooting L-10 minor.