Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONEDADDY!!!

It's a double Happy Barfday to you both!!! (I told ya' Sam had one coming up!) :D

Go somewhere, do something, raise hell, laugh a lot, make the most of it. Then let someone else drive you home. :wacko:

Have a great time!! ;)

Wow, thanks everyone for the great birthday wishes!

I'm .45 today! And I refuse to act my age! But I will do my best all year to conduct myself in accordance with my caliber. :lol:

I don't know where senior class starts, TL. 50? Man, that seems so close. I refuse to join AARP until they adopt a pro-gun stance. But retirement sounds nice. I can see me shooting all winter in Arizona in about 10 years. B)

• 2 weeks later...

A belated thankyou for the birthday wishes Shooter Grrl and all. Haven't been on the forum in over a week and missed the post. Have been knee deep in my remodeling project started in December which is a complete new reloading and hobby room on the second floor completed with my own cabinetry and design. We moved the new gun safe in on Saturday and bolted it in place. I'm on the finishing run now and am getting more enthusiastic as the shooting season here is upon us.

I shot sporting clays at our club on my birthday and did better than usual....32 out of 50. (It's a very tough layout and I still don't have it down yet)

Again, thanks for the Birthday wishes, this is a great place and a quality group of people. If anyone is getting to or lives in Western NY give me a shout.

Tom

"Doggorloader"