Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thanks from SHOOTING GALLERY!

Hi all;

The second episode of ZERO TO HERO, which air tomorrow evening (Sunday; 10:30PM EST), is officially the last show of my first season (we then repeat the entire season).

Hard to believe I actually made it through an entire 13 shows!

As I've said before, the response has been amazing...we're now the highest rated new show in The Outdoor Channel's history, and the numbers have grown each week. SHOOTING GALLERY has numbers that the other shooting shows just dreamed about...maybe a million viewers a week. We're renewed for the next 26-show year with a spectacular contract, are doing three SHOOTING GALLERY Special Editions and just this week signed the papers to roll out a second 26-episode series (we'll announce late next week).

I realize that this is because of ALL OF YOU! You tuned in, and you watched.

Hard though it is to believe, I am humbled.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

My goal is to live up to--and exceed--your expectations for the next season.

Michael B

I have to yell at DirecTV and try to get the Outdoor Channel moved from the Premiere package to one of the packages us mortals can afford.

Congratulations on your show!

- Gabe

Sent to customer service:

DirecTV,

If you have any compassion, if you have a heart that can feel sorrow, pity or sadness, you will move The Outdoor Channel from the Premium package to the Local Plus!

Sincerely,

- Gabe

Michael,

I want to thank you for having us on your first show. I know everytime it airs. I get additional email asking about the show. I'm always happy to do something to promote the positive aspects of shooting especially with familys and subguns:) Several of the board members have asked me if we are going to do the fun shoot again this year. It looks like we will be doing a larger event this summer.

Thanks!

Alan Samuel

www.machineguntours.com

OK....I got on here with the intent of telling everyone about the really cool show I just saw on Outdoor Channel. Apparently you're already well aware of it. This show makes it a little bit easier to justify digital cable which I only got for the SPEED channel in the first place. All I need now is a TiVo and I'll be unstoppable.

Great show keep up the great work, there are now several new viewers in the southern Texas area.

Alan Elam