Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Ozark 3-Gun Championship

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+5 on the great match last year. It will be very hard to beat that one. That piece of property it was on was great right down to the full beard mountain men.

This years dates fall on my wifes birthday. She was so happy! Spending her birthday in the woods with a bunch of gun toting crazies including AP3 is her idea of a good time. I think we need to get Pearl Jam or some washed up 90's rock band for saturday nights entertainment at the match hotel.

Tell Tara the Terrorist I am bringing a video camera this year. :cheers:

I would be willing to chip in extra for the match to have a big Birthday gift for Tara, maybe a Chip and Dale dancer??? I bet we could get the bearded mountain men for a discount :goof:

Edited by ap3

I was trying the practice signing up for this great match. I am having problems switching countries on the log on page to Canada. It only allows United States. Can we fix this before 8PM tonight....please.

Thanks

Did it work for you. I had the shopping cart designer fix it.

With the winter weather are the roads OK? Last year they were rather muddy if I remember right. Can we bring utility vehicles to get around? Just don't want to start something with the land owner but I remember it being a bit tough to get around.

ATV welcome. Did you see the rig CMMG brought down. "ALL OFF-ROAD"

the rifle steel and shooting into the water was AWESOME last year, can we expect the same this year? MORE STEEL!

That was cool. I was worried about possible deflection. But Damon assured me it wouldn't happen. And he was right. He designed a good stage. Look for the same good shooting this year.

What if you don't know if you have a spOnsor slot but don't know for sure? Do I sign up regular like then change later?

If you have a sponsorslot later I imagine I can fill the slot from the wait list. The only problem might be the electronic transfer fees, about 3%.

I was trying the practice signing up for this great match. I am having problems switching countries on the log on page to Canada. It only allows United States. Can we fix this before 8PM tonight....please.

Thanks

Didn't work when I signed in... So, I just typed in a friends US address.

'Hope that's okay

Just a question...

I signed in, signed up myself and soon after received a confrimation email from Paypal and Ozark 3-gun.

A little while later I signed back in and signed up a buddy who's computer had crashed.. Paid with my PayPAl acct...

Will this be a problem...?

DOn't think so... We received confirms for both...

But jsut want to make sure

Edited by Gaoler

Thanks

Didn't work when I signed in... So, I just typed in a friends US address.

'Hope that's okay

yep just use the contact form to send me your info when you get a chance.

Edited by Big Bear

Just a question...

I signed in, signed up myself and soon after received a confrimation email from Paypal and Ozark 3-gun.

A little while later I signed back in and signed up a buddy who's computer had crashed.. Paid with my PayPAl acct...

I dont see a problem. Did you get a confirmatiom the second time.

Just a question...

I dont see a problem. Did you get a confirmatiom the second time.

Yes... The PayPal confirm. came to my inbox and the Confirm from Ozark 3 gun landed in bignorth's inbox.

I'll PM you our info just in case, but I signed up two guys and paid for two... 'Just did it seperately instead of how I should have done it :rolleyes:

So if I got a message from Kirk with the subject "Your Order from Ozark 3-Gun Championship", does this mean I'm in?

Here's my take...

Order # 10111 means signerupper # 111 which means spot 111 of the 250 available... I hope

Is there a place to select division?

Sorry Kyle, just looking back over the posts and see this. Did you find it ok?

Yea, I finally found myself not being a dunce :roflol:

I had a busy day at work today :wacko:

Where is a good spot to camp for this with a Griswold family cruiser (RV)?

Depends on if the match is at the same location.

Consider your rig and chance of getting out if real muddy (like last year). I would probably stay close to the entrance off the main road. Otherwise, there are several RV parks in the vicinity. That would be my choice but I have too large of a 5th wheel to get through much of the road at last year's place. Couple of close ones.

http://www.ozarktrailsrvpark.com/

http://www.riverviewrvparkllc.com/

I have stayed here before and it's level and easy to get in and out.

Craig