Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Ozark 3-Gun Championship

The 2011 Ozark 3-Gun Championship will be held September 9th thru the 11th 2011. There will be 10 stages to shoot with side matches and raffles for everyone. Multiple sponsors are planning various early entry and special category drawings.

Adams Arms will once again be the title sponsor for the match. I would like to thank Adams Arms for their generosity and continued support. In addition, we have all the great sponsors from previous years as well as some first time sponsors. I will publish a list on the web site with links to them.

3-Gun Nation will be present and have their shoot-off Sunday afternoon at the conclusion of the match.

*Registration will begin on March 1st at 8PM central time on the match website, www.forconquest.com. There will be 240 competitor slots in squads of 12. Each squad will shoot 4 stages Friday and Saturday and 2 stages on Sunday.

The dates have a special significance this year. 9/11/2011 is the tenth anniversary of the attacks on the twin towers and against our country. The 2011 O3GC is working toward and planning many special events in recognition of the date. This is one you won't want to miss.

More details to come. Updates will be found here, on the website, and face book.

See ya at the range.

Edited by Big Bear

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+5 on the great match last year. It will be very hard to beat that one. That piece of property it was on was great right down to the full beard mountain men.

This years dates fall on my wifes birthday. She was so happy! Spending her birthday in the woods with a bunch of gun toting crazies including AP3 is her idea of a good time. I think we need to get Pearl Jam or some washed up 90's rock band for saturday nights entertainment at the match hotel.

Edited by jtischauser

*Registration will begin on March 1st at 8PM central time on the match website,

'A few weeks to get my mouse-clickin' finger in shape...

September is gettin' to be my favorite month... 'Kids head back to school and now this :D

I'll try to answer all your questions very soon. I'm working tirelessly to get the application process streamlined and online. I intend to have the entire registration and payment online. There will still be a print and mail option. But as the match will fill very fast and will be on a first come bases I strongly encourage everyone to register online as soon after it opens as possible. I will be working this week and weekend on the website and registration to make sure there aren't any hitches. Then Tues March 1st I will bring the application online at 8PM central time. There will be 210 slots until July 1st when I will open up any unused industry slots if any remain. Thank you for your patience. I look forward to seeing you all.

The online sign up is a blessing and a curse...

You can live around the corner from the venue and not get a slot... Conversely, you can live a thousand miles away and get slot number one... LOL

I like the online payment idea... Saves me from having to run to the bank for yet another US dollars money order.

Has the match fee been determined yet?

I need to determine how expensive of a purse I need to buy in order to appease the wife unit! B)

Buy her a range bag and bring her with you! It works. Ask me how I know. ;)

<_< Ya know My wife could use a new range bag - her first one is 16 years old and looking very worn

I am going to have to make this event again and bring a crew from San Antonio with me

Edited by AlamoShooter

Hey Kirk,

I was looking at the website this morning and the practice sign up. On tues night how much of the registration will it let us fill out before 8pm? Will there be a count down clock? Thanks for the info. I want to be ready and not miss this one.

Hey Kirk,

I was looking at the website this morning and the practice sign up. On tues night how much of the registration will it let us fill out before 8pm? Will there be a count down clock? Thanks for the info. I want to be ready and not miss this one.

anyone have the link to this year's match? i keep getting the 2010 web page.

The match website is up!!

You can practice registering now. The match fee is $225 before 1 Aug and $255 after. The match will be at the Lake of the Ozarks MO.

The actual registration will look very much like the practice. I'm working with Pay Pal to get one step taken out of the process that would make it more friendly. But it will work pretty smooth I think. You can also buy just match t-shirts through the same process. Just dont click a competitor button if youre only buying a t-shirt the 2nd time through.

I hope this helps and that you like this system of registering. I will be asking for feedback after the process is finished. I dont have a clock added to the site. If I can figure out how to do that before 8PM tomorrow I will. Otherwise just use internet time.