Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TEXAS STATE LIMITED 2011, July 8-10

THE 2011 TEXAS STATE LIMITED MATCH IS SCHEDULED-----I HAVE FOLKS ASKING ME NEARLY EVERY DAY ---"WHEN ARE YOU GONNA SET THE DATES FOR THE MATCH?"-----WELL FOLKS---BRIAN'S WEB SITE IS A WONDERFUL THING------BUT IF IT AIN'T SCHEDULED WITH USPSA ------IT AIN'T A MATCH!

IT HAS BEEN POSTED ON USPSA MAJOR MATCHES FOR ABOUT FOUR MONTHS NOW.-------JULY 8-9-10----OR--- ONE WEEK BEFORE THE PRO-AM!

WE ARE GONNA RECOGNIZE---LIMITED--PRODUCTION---AND SINGLE STACK---. IF YOU WANT TO COME AND SHOOT YOUR OPEN GUN OR SOMETHING FOR PRACTICE----YOU CAN AND IT WILL ONLY BE A $100 FEE--BUT IT IS PRACTICE ONLY NO PRIZE TABLE---TO QUOTE ATHENA---"NO WAY I COULD SET UP THIS MUCH GOOD PRACTICE FOR ONLY A HUNDRED BUCKS" ENTRY BLANK WILL BE ON www.bulletworks.com IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE.-----THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT--WE HAVE PUT ON A COUPLE OF NEW SPONSORSHIP HUSTLERS SO I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH THEM--YA'LL COME

JIM MITCHELL

254-559-1551

mitch@bulletworks.com

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I'm curious what days the match will be.

Here it says July 8-9.

http://www.bulletworks.com/Online-Regisration.html

Here it says July 7-9.

http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-match-details.php?indx=639

I guess BEForum is a wonderful thing and all, but it ain't a match if it ain't scheduled on USPSA...but it ain't the right dates unless it is on your own website :)

Alex

the only thing that stopped me from registering is because it says

Approval: Pending

So why is it pending? is it because there aren't any entries or ?

It has nothing to do with number of match entries received by the staff.

In the past, this has always been a Level II match, and requires NROI review and approval for the stages.

My guess is that the stages either haven't been sent to NROI or they haven't been approved by NROI yet.

Or, it's just one of those things that hasn't been updated on the USPSA website yet.

Entry Form Filled out - CHECK

Check Filled out - CHECK

Mailed - Pending(Monday will be CHECK)

+1

I need to pickup my practice again. Having a newborn temporarily slowed down my shooting. hopefully I can tune up before this match.

I'm looking for some additional info before I send in my app.

For those of you who have shot this match before - can you steer me to a decent hotel in the area, or is there possibly a match hotel?

Is it two days of shooting? If so, is there an option to do it in one? Will the ROs be shooting on Friday?

Anything else I should know?

So is there a "stage description" area for this match or is it just a suprise when you show up?

Also How many stages is it?

And i am assuming that it is in a 2day format only since it is July 9-10 according to www.bulletworks.com but July 7-9 according to uspsa.org

Edited by Obiareus

So is there a "stage description" area for this match or is it just a suprise when you show up?

Also How many stages is it?

And i am assuming that it is in a 2day format only since it is July 9-10 according to www.bulletworks.com but July 7-9 according to uspsa.org

Robert Porter usually does the stage booklet, he's probably really busy right now with Doubletap.

It's usually 10-12 stages, 300 or so rounds, and 2-day format.

Jim told me that the RO's shoot on Friday; regular (notice I did not use the word "normal") people shoot Saturday/Sunday.

Second the vote for "The Ridge" hotel...the owners are just great folks, and the hotel is much better than the price would make it seem!

Alex