Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New USPSA Club in Southeast Pennsylvania

Ted Murphy

Hello All,

I am writing tonight to announce that Lower Providence Rod and Gun Club will be a USPSA affiliated club starting in 2011. We will be holding our matches on the First Saturday of the month beginning in March. Our first match will be a special classifier match; classifiers plus a few more stages.

Lower Providence Rod and Gun Club is in Audubon, Pennsylvania, about 30 minutes from Philadelphia, and near the King of Prussia Mall. Our web page address is: http://www.lowerprovidencerodandgunclub.com/. We have finished construction on our five new bays and would love to have you stop by and join us.

If you have any questions or comments I can be reached at uspsated(at)yahoo.com.

Thank you,

The USPSA@LP Commitee

Ted Murphy- Match Director

Mike Alexander- Assistant Match Director

Mike Gottlieb- Assistant Match Director

Edited by Ted Murphy

Ted and Mike,

I'll try to be there and help as much as possible, Last year was a lost year due to work and family (I shot 1 match at Topton all year), but I need to try to make time just to stay sane. All work and no bullets..... You know the rest.

Eric

p.s. Suckers! :roflol:

• 4 weeks later...

Great Match Ted!

I had a great time even though I shot bad. I met lots of new shooters and got to catch up with some I have known a while.

Only downside was that I did have to wait for my wife to pick me up from the mall. She did say that "we" can go out there any time I want :)

I will be back!

Thanks again Ted, Mike and Mike.

Brian

Very well run match at a beautiful facility! When/where should we expect scores? :cheers:

Ted and Melissa went home as soon as we got everything put away to work on the scores. They will be uploaded directly to the USPSA web site as soon as they are done. Thanks for coming.

Mike

Hey Ted,

Had a great time at the shoot. My first USPA match...loved it. Not sure how I did...47.77% overall placing 13th out of 31 overall in Production. Not sure if that's good or bad and I'm not really concerned...I had a blast. Wanted to thank you, your wife and the Tuesday night guys for setting up such a great match. I've been an IDPA shooter for maybe a year now but am now looking forward to shooting both every month moving forward.

Question...how will the classification work? Will USPA choose from the 4best classifier stages and place me appropriately? Will they then send the info out so I know?

Edited by speedseeker