Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

American Idol

Dan Hefta

Just finished watching last night's episode I recorded.

Nobody really blew me away. Not like last week! Maybe it was because I'm more of a Motown fan & don't care too much for Elton John (?).

But I have to agree on Haley. She surprised me & did well.

Should be interesting tonight with 2 people going home.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Niama and Thia... no supprise. When it got to the bottom 3 I thought it was going to be Paul and Thia.

I felt sorry for Haley and Thia having to sing with Pia.

Agree to both. Lucky for Paul that he went to the bottom 3 with these two girls because he was saved just because being a guy and his personality (teenage girls with cell phones voting). Musically I believe he did worst than both Naima and Thia but this show is not all about music.

Pia :wub: is a "virtuosa" but needs to step it up. If she does another Whitney/Mariah/Celine rendition of a ballad she'll fall in the :yawn: category. For me she can just stand there and don't say or sing a word, but it's not up to me.

I'm already tired of Jacob's style. If it was his cd sounding in the background it wouldn't bother me, but I don't like watching him. He's too much a drama queen.

Haley has an awesome sound but looks kinda' awkward on stage. The Georgia girl is good too. My favorite musician in the competition is Casey, I hope he stays on for a long time.

The producers need to get with Steven Tyler and give him a list of comments he can read other than the stupid bs he's been saying.

Not going to disagree with the 2 that went home.

Kinda nervous for Paul...was hoping he'd stay on. His songs haven't been amazing lately, but I still love his voice style.

Yea, Pia can sing, but she had me :yawn: a couple weeks ago. I wanna see her sing SOMETHING more up tempo.

Collard greens and cornbread!? :blink:

Fantasia needs to back away from the table!

That's funny! Exactly what I told my wife... The song ended with something about sweet potato pie! :roflol:

Ok, yes, I meant Pia where I said "Thia". LOL

Thanks, Dan. I've been scratching my head wondering why anyone would call Thia "strong".

And yes, Pia is hot as a $2 pistol.

I missed the correction post, well now I am gonna have to watch again, I havent heard Pia, and Erik S's oohing over Thia left me scratching my head cause I did hear Thia sing and didnt think she was all that.

Pia's outfit was aweful tonight, she had a great performance though.

Amen.

It was okay from the front, and the back, but the side view when she bent over was awful. Didn't fit worth a damn.

Lauren's outfit was hugely misconceived. I couldn't help but think that if her butt gets any bigger,

1.) it will be available on GoogleMaps,

2.) and will show satellites circling it.

Amen.

It was okay from the front, and the back, but the side view when she bent over was awful. Didn't fit worth a damn.

Lauren's outfit was hugely misconceived. I couldn't help but think that if her butt gets any bigger,

I thought it looked like she was wearing an adult diaper. Guess having a skinny blonde chick dress a group as diverse as that might not have been the best idea. At least they all looked ridiculous.

Amen.

I thought it looked like she was wearing an adult diaper. Guess having a skinny blonde chick dress a group as diverse as that might not have been the best idea. At least they all looked ridiculous.

You thought Haley looked ridiculous? Not I!

HAvent watched the show but the performances get posted on you tube pretty quickly,

Haley was trying way to hard,Lauren her outfit was so rediculous I couldnt get past it, Ive heard better at the karaoke bar. Pia can sing but still the same ole tired ass songs like the other two, Dont they ever do anything that was written in the last 10 years ?