Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ATF letter and is it aimed at Saigas?

KentG

So the ATF issues a statement stating that they're going to start enforcing some existing ruling, don't release any more facts than that at this point, and we're going to start jumping to conclusions? Just because it involves shotguns doesn't mean it belongs in the "Shotgun - Technical" forum.

So the ATF issues a statement stating that they're going to start enforcing some existing ruling, don't release any more facts than that at this point, and we're going to start jumping to conclusions? Just because it involves shotguns doesn't mean it belongs in the "Shotgun - Technical" forum.

Since the S12 platform is growing in 3 gun it seems like it might be current events. I will leave it to the mods if they want to let it stay. I personaly feel it may be pertinant. Hopefully its the bayonet lug issue but we will find out monday.

I do not see here where TNEK was "Jumping to any conclusions". This is certainly of a concern to the sport shooting comunity with the recent popularity of the saiga and the newly introduced AR looking 12g. I do believe this belongs in the "Firearms/Law" section of the forum.

I do not see here where TNEK was "Jumping to any conclusions". This is certainly of a concern to the sport shooting comunity with the recent popularity of the saiga and the newly introduced AR looking 12g. I do believe this belongs in the "Firearms/Law" section of the forum.

I will move it there.

If there is any new and solid info...let a Moderator know and we will see what we can do with it.

Kyle F.

Forum Administrator