Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kentucky ( Wildcat ) State Match

Just dropped my application and check in the mail. I wrote in a squadding request on the bottom. Is there a halfway decent chance that will work out?

Last year's match was great. I'm looking forward to this!

I've shot all the the Ky 3 guns and have written my squad requests on the bottom of the app.

Always worked for me.

Dave

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, 5" plates.

:ph34r:

Honestly, I have no idea! :)

It could be full sized be clay pigeons or the smaller 60mm Midi pigeons... :roflol:

So... where is everyone staying? All in Lewisport? or is anyone staying in Owensboro on Friday night?

Is there any problem shooting an SBR on the range for this match?

i did it a few years ago,before the 200 yard stage, but Gary has ugly ways of making the 100 yard tough. i am sure it will not be anything full size except for non-threats if used.

but you fell good with the sbr use it. i have no doubt on the rest of the match it would be helpful as long as you have the recoil under control.

Looks like my check cleared so I'm assuming I'm in!

Also, is ORPCI still holding a Multi-Gun match on April 30? I was thinking about going but was concerned it may be canceled since it conflicts with the Blue Ridge Mountain 3-Gun Championship. If its still happening, what is the round count?

Thanks!

Looks like my check cleared so I'm assuming I'm in!

Also, is ORPCI still holding a Multi-Gun match on April 30? I was thinking about going but was concerned it may be canceled since it conflicts with the Blue Ridge Mountain 3-Gun Championship. If its still happening, what is the round count?

Thanks!

We are still on for our club 3G match, the other match will not slow us down, go to orpci.org for details :cheers:

I will check the 2010 Ft. Benning 3-gun rules on the SBR. But running on memory there was no restrictions.....Now the state of KY might be a different story....check local laws.

Hopalong

Range Master 2011 Kentucky (Wildcat) state match

Candidate for USPSA President (check your frontsight magazine)

I will check the 2010 Ft. Benning 3-gun rules on the SBR. But running on memory there was no restrictions.....Now the state of KY might be a different story....check local laws.

Hopalong

Range Master 2011 Kentucky (Wildcat) state match

Candidate for USPSA President (check your frontsight magazine)

Hey El Prez / MD , Way to come in there on a decision :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol: How is Mrs. Hop doing ??? :cheers:

Edited by Sudden Death

Y'all are Central Time right? Trying to figure out if I'm going to get an hour more sleep tonight than was originally planned. I'm heading that way for the club (ORCPI) multi-gun match tomorrow.

Edited by Louis Walker

Ya they are central.

Know under the Benning the SBR is good to go and from KY so no problem. Was mainly checking if there were any club restrictions as some do not allow NFA Items

Edited by EkuJustice