Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 35 Holster

Jr0402

Check out www.shopleatherworks.com. I don't think the G35 is listed, but I bet Josh could get a mold for your gun. His holsters are nice, and the price is right too. W/O the bodyguard option it is $60 with Tek-Lok.

Ready Tactical has good mag holders and holsters for a reasonable price. You can find them at CPWSA

Those look pretty nice, looks like they are still working on the .40 one though. I will have to keep checking back.

Bladetech DOH.

I have heard that from more than one person i will have to check them out.

That is what I am kinda looking for, i like the offset of it. Does the holster cover the whole barrel of the gun or is it partially exposed?

Edited by Jr0402

I use a Bladetech DOH and like it for the G35. The G22 will also fit in it if you have a need and I bet other models will too. Take off the DOH adapter for Production and put it on for Limited/L10. Multi-guns for multi-divisions. Can't go wrong.

I use a Bladetech DOH and like it for the G35. The G22 will also fit in it if you have a need and I bet other models will too. Take off the DOH adapter for Production and put it on for Limited/L10. Multi-guns for multi-divisions. Can't go wrong.

For what i am doing which is limited it looks like it would be a great holster.

Ready Tactical worked best for me.

I will take a look. I currently have a blackhawk and i am just not really liking it. Mostly for the pay it mounts so close and makes the gun jab your side everytime you help pick up brass.

I needed something with retention, and ease of return to retention, I chose a 5.11 thumbdrive BladeTech makes them, IMHO this holster is way better made and easier to use v a SERPA, IDPA or other pistol only games a BladeTech DOH would be a better choice

Why would you take the DOH off for production? The DOH is legal for every division except for singlestack

I have been looking around but not really in a big rush to find a new holster, till last night tried my holster with my new Dawson sights and my blackhawk is not the full lengh of the barrel so when i go to draw my sights catch the holster. Problem is i have a match this weekend, anyone have any suggestions on a quick fix or a rig situation that might be usefull till I can get a new holster here? Also can anyone tell me does the DOH cover the full lengh of the barrel of a G35?

IIRC the Blade Tech does cover the gun to the muzzle. Stop by tonight and we can check, and maybe find a fix for this weekend. Like borrowing a buddy's holster :D

Thank you I really appreciate it. I wont be able to tonight but i think dad and Jerrod are still coming by. I have birthing classes. I will send my gun and holster with one of them so you can take a look at it.

Why would you take the DOH off for production? The DOH is legal for every division except for singlestack

My bad...Probably would have been better said..."Take off the DOH adapter for IDPA and back on for USPSA..."

I knew there was a reason I took it off, but since I usually don't shoot IDPA...I didn't go there.

Thanks for the catch. :blush:

Ready Tactical has good mag holders and holsters for a reasonable price. You can find them at CPWSA

Those look pretty nice, looks like they are still working on the .40 one though. I will have to keep checking back.

If I'm reading your post right, it's worth knowing that .40 cal and 9mm Glocks, both the guns and mags, are identical in size, so what fits one fits the other.

I use the BladeTech DOH and ReadiTac pouches for Production, and a CompTac paddle and an inexpensive Uncle Mike's double pouch for IDPA.