Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reading Very Old Threads

Sarge

Got bored and started reading oldest threads I could find on different topics. Some of the stuff is quite interesting.

I was reading the Open Gun forum and it seems like 9mm Major will never be able to safely make PF. Crap, I was going to get one of those.

SingleStack division will never make it beyond provisional status.

There's a Single Stack Division? Cool, someplace I can shoot my Glock 36...... :devil: :devil:

Yeah, it's funny looking back almost ten years -- Flex was a C class shooter, and I'm not sure Anderson had even shot a match.....

For that matter, I hadn't shot a USPSA match when I found the forum.....

SingleStack division will never make it beyond provisional status.

There's a Single Stack Division? Cool, someplace I can shoot my Glock 36...... :devil: :devil:

Yeah, it's funny looking back almost ten years -- Flex was a C class shooter, and I'm not sure Anderson had even shot a match.....

For that matter, I hadn't shot a USPSA match when I found the forum.....

Time scares me when it moves faster than we think it really does ............... I don't think Anderson has shot a match since 2006, maybe 2007. And it was a steel match! :surprise:

Flex shoots from time to time, but mostly he just ponders about the Zen of shooting and other things. (I think he's slowly turning into Brian's prodigal son)

What happened to Jake? Will he ever break the 3 second El Perez?

And where's George? And Tightloop? Bigbadaboom? :lol:

But I digress ......... Will 6 inch guns ever become popular?