Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mossberg - What are you doing!?

DyNo!

it would be cool to have that gun on a side match. with the prize going to any one that can hit a clay target at 15 yards OK move up to 7 :devil:

:roflol:

I want to see someone shoot it at a 50 yard slug target.

Edited by DyNo!

somewhere there is a snow shovel manufacturer missing a few thousand of its shovel handles.

should I go ahead and send my resume off to the Mossberg HR department or wait til I read on the Shooting Wire about some personnel changes being made at Mossberg design?

Edited by Chills1994

somewhere there is a snow shovel manufacturer missing a few thousand of its shovel handles.

should I go ahead and send my resume off to the Mossberg HR department or wait til I read on the Shooting Wire about some personnel changes being made at Mossberg design?

I might be able to take the job of the guy who thought this winner up - I could pass a drug test so that should put me ahead. :roflol:

They really - uhh - "raised the bar" (Insert rimshot):

55605.jpg

Actually, its probably a great breacher.

Plausible. I pity the person who buys this shotgun to shoot at anything other than door hinges.

For the record though, I will own a M590A1 someday (If I don't get a Nova first).

Edited by DyNo!

How is this any different than a person who buys a Jeep with a 6" lift and huge tires only to drive it around town so they can look cool. Besides if the mall ninjas buy this stuff it helps to finance r and d for mission specific gear that a small handful of folks do really need.

That said, I think it's kinda cute.

How is this any different than a person who buys a Jeep with a 6" lift and huge tires only to drive it around town so they can look cool. Besides if the mall ninjas buy this stuff it helps to finance r and d for mission specific gear that a small handful of folks do really need.

That said, I think it's kinda cute.

You're right, it IS kinda cute.

I'd buy one of there were a NASCAR themed edition.

Well, now I know how to trim those hard reach areas of my ligustrum shrubs...

It was originally intended to be for do-it-yourself pedicures, but the design team got rather carried away and it became a door breach device instead. You never know where the next great innovation will come from.

If you ask me someone has been watching "Aliens" a few times too many. <_<

This is cool, I can understand what this thing could do in the future when we have electronics that don't have to be shouldered for line of sight/line of fire:

KLunde09-ChainSAW3-707559.jpg

But a pump shotgun? :lol:

Edited by DyNo!

DyNo! posted:

KLunde09-ChainSAW3-707559.jpg

does_want_trollcat.jpg

Which 3 gun division would that put you in?

And are tracer rounds verboten in 3 gun matches? :roflol:

The only bad thing about the suppressor is that some can be so quiet that the timer wont pick them up.

:goof:

Edited by Chills1994

• 3 weeks later...