Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Winter

KentG

Once Christmas is over I am ready for spring. That is all. Did I mention I HATE WINTER but I really cant move unless I win the powerball or find the job that pays a lot of money to reload and practice when your NOT a top shooter.

For shooting it certainly sucks, but for the holidays it's great! I mean, can you imagine spending Christmas in Hawaii? That's just not right.

Hmmm, bikinis, boobies, drinks with umbrellas on the beach. Yeah that would suck :surprise:

For shooting it certainly sucks, but for the holidays it's great! I mean, can you imagine spending Christmas in Hawaii? That's just not right.

Hmmm, bikinis, boobies, drinks with umbrellas on the beach. Yeah that would suck :surprise:

Yep, there was definitely at least one flaw in my reasoning. :cheers:

Yep, there was definitely at least one flaw in my reasoning. :cheers:

Its the cold. I know it makes me think slower than normal.

I like "cool" weather, not cold but I like the no bugs and flies for sure. But I miss shooting. The days are too short and shooting outdoors in the 20/30s sucks. Dry fire just isn't enough to please me. Indoor shooting sucks. :angry2:

I don't like winter as much as when I lived in Colorado. That said, southern ind. winters are pretty much sheep dung. Hardly ever see the sun, never warms up. My insulated shooting vest, fleece lined jeans and determination to enjoy myself even during subfreezing weather allows me to tolerate winter and venture to the range and practice. I'm always glad I convinced myself a couple hours of cold shooting at the range is better than the couch and TV at home. MERRY CHRISTMAS