Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com/ Rockcastle ProAm 3 Gun Championship

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm headed out first thing in the morning right after we take the little one to his first day of 1st Grade. :D I should get there around 4pm Central time. For those who don't know, you will be on Central time. ;)

I never realized how much stuff a man needs to shoot a big 3Gun match. Damn,I'm still packin'! Be there tomorrow around 3 or so....with a Mason jar of TN's finest charred moon er I mean...well ya'll get the picture.

DaG

I have not fired a shot on the stages yet but can tell you this, Jeff has set a new standard in stage design and adornment. And just so everyone knows, they appear to be having problems finding enough room to store all the prizes from sponsors and the UPS man has his tongue hanging out. This is THE match of the year.

You know it's going to be a good weekend when the first person you see after you park is Jerry Miculek. :cheers:

ETA: My buddy and I are assigned to Squad 18. Looks like we're starting on Stage 4 at 10:00am. B)

Edited by Buckeye67

Checked in and I brought some Woodford Reseve and Oban since we are in a dry county. I've got plenty to share again (just not enough for 500 people) so don't be afraid to ask for some if you'd like.

Good luck to every one and have fun!

when we were signing up for the match Jerry & Kay M. were about 1 or 2 poeple back. and at the table where you sign up for the free classes Jerry asked what was that on the table, we said it is sign up for the class you are giving. he started reading the listed info, What! where did they these numbers from (my exsample) only 5 world titles it is 8 and went down the list making corrections to all title numbers, we all got a kick out of it.

Edited by RWF