Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from KY

ChadT245

Hey guys I was just notified of this Forum by a friend of mine from a Police forum I frequent. I'm diggin' the material I've read so far!

A little background on myself...

I am a 23 year old Deputy in a small town in Eastern Kentucky. I am a Glock fan but please don't hold that against me lol. I like to Deer Hunt and Turkey hunt when I get the time. I joined this sight to link up with other people interested in Shooting and to learn more about Competition shooting. I have NEVER done any type of Competition Pistol shooting but would like to get started. So, thanks guys and girls for letting me join your community and I hope to be able to contribute some in the future. God Bless.

Welcom to the forum. Where in eastern KY were you located at? We have a nice USPSA match the first sunday of the month at the Bluegrass sportsmans club in Wilmore KY with a rifle or shotgun side match alternating every other month. If you need any equipment to give it a try just let someone know as I am sure there is some glock loaner equipment at the club people can let you use.

Edited by EkuJustice

Welcom to the forum. Where in eastern KY were you located at? We have a nice USPSA match the first sunday of the month at the Bluegrass sportsmans club in Wilmore KY with a rifle or shotgun side match alternating every other month. If you need any equipment to give it a try just let someone know as I am sure there is some glock loaner equipment at the club people can let you use.

+1

Welcome to the board!