Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Magazine Etching

Kevin Spencer

If Bobby isn't taking the work, go to the mall and find Things Remembered. They'll do them. Just don't offer any info and its a seamless transaction.

+1.

Just got mine done. 1-4 on my bolens pads. $20.xx and it was done in 30 minutes.

• 1 month later...

A buddy of mine went to a local jewelry store who did repairs/engraving and got the bolt of a .22 engraved for his son, and they did it no prob. If no Things Remembered or trophy store (I'm from a small town, they have trophy stores?!) try a jewelry repair shop. They may be able to help you out too!

Things remembered has a policy that they will not do anything gun related. (ask me how I know) whether the person working follows that policy is another thing, but they wouldn't touch them in my case. A local trophy shop did them no problem though.

Things remembered has a policy that they will not do anything gun related. (ask me how I know) whether the person working follows that policy is another thing, but they wouldn't touch them in my case. A local trophy shop did them no problem though.

I guess I got lucky. I brought my mags into the store and no one said a thing.

I guess I got lucky. I brought my mags into the store and no one said a thing.

I would guess it depends alot on the person working. The lady that I dealt with didn't appear to be very cheerful.

• 3 months later...