Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some video from SMM3G 2011.

Special thanks to Dan Furbee , Larry and everyone at Rio Salado for putting on and hosting a great match. Really great stages across the board.

Cool video Jansen, but what is Justin Beber doing w/ that video camera at the end???

That video shows some wicked clay targets. Looks like they had lots of disappearing targets- which I'm sure still counted for penalties.

Cool video Jansen, but what is Justin Beber doing w/ that video camera at the end???

That video shows some wicked clay targets. Looks like they had lots of disappearing targets- which I'm sure still counted for penalties.

They had disappearing clays and no-shoot flippers.

Move with out my toe on our last stage , I was looking for a brite spot

I love that Vortex optic = I could see my hit on the second and third target before the RO called 'Hit'!

my Buddy Doug Ripping it up on stage 2

Thanks for posting the videos Jamie - also saw the vids you posted on Youtube last night. You run pretty damn fast for a crippled guy!! :cheers:

Edited by Fullauto_Shooter

They had disappearing clays and no-shoot flippers.

I was wondering about that. :roflol:

I'm watching videos like - WTF, every single shooter that should be able to dust those clays is missing them!

I was wondering about that. :roflol:

I'm watching videos like - WTF, every single shooter that should be able to dust those clays is missing them!

Some of those clay came right at you. One I hit was less than 10 feet from me. Not much pattern at that distance.

:angry2: I AM MOT :cheers: crippled. Just Gimped up. its hard to set up in position with out using the toes. The yell helped to mask any "Bite" in my leg when I was ready to stop at the bottom of the hill.

I will Be Back and looking for some target pay back :P

Here's some video of Chris (3rd place) and myself (7th place) shooting Tac-Scope. At 4:07 is the winning run on Stage 1, 15.99 (funny, it doesn't look that fast). Chris is the guy in the shooters pajamas, I'm the unsponsored guy. Thanks to Albert for putting this together

Here's some video of Chris (3rd place) and myself (7th place) shooting Tac-Scope. At 4:07 is the winning run on Stage 1, 15.99 (funny, it doesn't look that fast). Chris is the guy in the shooters pajamas, I'm the unsponsored guy. Thanks to Albert for putting this together

Very cool vid and some excellent shooting! Thanks for sharing. :cheers:

Any chance of getting the scores broken out by Division similar to the previous year's format?

I asked about some different formatting options but was told that the version I posted is all that will be forthcoming this year. If you scroll down there are results by division and stage.

-ld

• 7 months later...