Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2nd Annual Topton 3 man 3 gun team match

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year's match was awesome, but I think I'll enjoy the format even more with IPSC targets.:cheers:

That was about the only negative comment my guys had... not really negative, we all had a great time, but we agreed it would have been even better with regular targets.

Got a bunch of apps so far, so things are looing good. We are working on some real interesting stages and some new targets that are going to be a really fun to shoot. More stages of rolling thunder this year and maybe 7 or eight stages total.

We will be starting to take RO apps soon, so if you are interested let me know, RO's shoot for free and also get lunch at the match. If you are traveling we will also pay for a hotel for one night, two or three to a room.

thanks

dean

Dean,

Are you sure you won't reconsider Saigas for the match?

At the shoygun championship match in October there were at least six Saiga shooters out of the forty or so guys that showed up to shoot that day.

I just want to have fun shooting my Saiga and don't care about any penalties assigned to those shooting the Saiga.

Just give it a little thought.

Thanks....teemch5

Dean,

I understand the advantage the Saiga gives a shooter and I'm opposed to any penalty that may levied or restriction applied to Saiga shooters. I just want to shoot my Saiga.

Let us know.

Thanks....teemch5

• 1 month later...

Hope everyone had a great holiday. The match is coming along really well. We have some new ideas and got approval to shoot some stuff that has not been done before at topton so be ready for some great stages. Spots are filling up fast so if you haven't registered and want to shoot the match do so soon.

thanks

dean

not sure what you mean, they were posted for last years match. third weekend in june is team match.

I must of seen last years dates... duh. My bad :wacko:

Edited by JMIS

• 2 weeks later...

Last year's match was awesome, but I think I'll enjoy the format even more with IPSC targets.:cheers:

That was about the only negative comment my guys had... not really negative, we all had a great time, but we agreed it would have been even better with regular targets.

Another road trip....