Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WTS - Primed 38 SC Brass

sperman

I've had that happen as well as 10mm in the .40. Pretty funny looking, for sure. I think those brass get up in the middlle of the night & sneak into my .40s. They are too wimpy to be reloaded as 10mm & they hope they will pass as .40s. Never have figured how they wind up in the mix. Funny when you wind up with several like that, too, isn't it? :lol:

Oh so familiar, a trick for the frugal (cheap), Dump the powder and run through the bullet seating station on your Dillon. This brings the mouth of the case back so you can resize it :devil: Of course I have only done this with low pressure CAS loads. :cheers:

I've had that happen as well as 10mm in the .40. Pretty funny looking, for sure. I think those brass get up in the middlle of the night & sneak into my .40s. They are too wimpy to be reloaded as 10mm & they hope they will pass as .40s. Never have figured how they wind up in the mix. Funny when you wind up with several like that, too, isn't it? :lol:

Yeah, but don't you dump powder all over the press? 40 has a small primer, 10mm has a large.

Yeah, but don't you dump powder all over the press? 40 has a small primer, 10mm has a large.

Yes, if it gets past the priming station, it does dump powder all over & the primer drops down the dillon 650

ski jump & falls on the floor. Makes a big mess overall. I try to stay on top of that but it still happens now & then.

MLM