Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame War

joecichlid

I hate that a fellow shooter from the forum here sent me a magazine release he didn't need and I did only to have the USPS destroy the package in the mail. The remains of the package were delivered to me minus the magazine release. When I went to file the a report with the post office I was told by the superviser I was pretty much SOL. One shooter tries to help out another one and everyone gets screwed by the post office. :angry2:

Joe W.

I hate that a fellow shooter from the forum here sent me a magazine release he didn't need and I did only to have the USPS destroy the package in the mail. The remains of the package were delivered to me minus the magazine release. When I went to file the a report with the post office I was told by the superviser I was pretty much SOL. One shooter tries to help out another one and everyone gets screwed by the post office. :angry2:

Joe W.

I truly cannot wait until all of our healthcare is provided by exactly the same kind of people. <_<

I hate whiney crybabies that complain about having what most would consider one of the easiest/best jobs possible

and i hate people that cant stick to schedules the way they are supposed to and it screws up everyone else's day

Edited by Corey

and i hate people that cant stick to schedules the way they are supposed to and it screws up everyone else's day

+1

and I hate that they see you as overreacting the third or fourth time they cause you to stay 3 hours late because they ignore the schedule EVERYONE else follows. :angry2:

+1

and I hate that they see you as overreacting the third or fourth time they cause you to stay 3 hours late because they ignore the schedule EVERYONE else follows. :angry2:

I'll do a flip flop here cause I love the look on their faces when they see me driving away and stranding their asses.:cheers:

Pat

Am I missin sumthin. I thought this was Friday Flame wars. So someone would be able to respond to a message that stated

According to Google Maps we are 2.3 miles from each other along I-44. I also noticed that you are staying right next to a grave yard. You can go there in the morning and bury all hope of whopping up on me.
But I won't mention any names because it will hurt No 343's feelings and we don't want that. But I dug up my hopes and am waiting for you at the Monthly OKC match. :devil::sight: later rdd

I hate that a new Powerstroke costs $60,000. + and my old one, according to the dealer, is worth $27 dollars if all the tires hold air...... I guess I will just have to bite the bullet and do an oil change on mine and keep it another year....

I will give you $30.

I hate it (I know it's not Friday, but this is the first time in two weeks I have been on here, and I hate that too :P ) that I am more concerned about my daughter just getting her learners licence than when she is wandering off down range with 200rounds of 38Super and my $3K race Gun.

By the way, be afraid, be very afraid, it appears that she drives as fast as I do. :goof:

I just wish kids would do as I say not as I do, whats with that???

Edited by gm iprod