Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Indiana USPSA Sectional Championship

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are not going to be mistaken for a Cowboy match are we? I don't usually worry about what other people think but that maybe a mistake I am not willing to tolerate. :lol:

Yes, Cowboy Match under USPSA Rules and Equipment

It is called SASSY...

sport

action

shooting

society

yippie

We are not going to be mistaken for a Cowboy match are we? I don't usually worry about what other people think but that maybe a mistake I am not willing to tolerate. :lol:

Yes, Cowboy Match under USPSA Rules and Equipment

It is called SASSY...

sport

action

shooting

society

yippie

Your parents were related weren't they.

I am glad that you 2 have a lot of time on your hands to dream up great match!!! Don't give up your day job !!! :roflol:

Brent

Next year I may have to work a lot harder at my day job. Teaching a new dual credit class. But I will have my masters done at Christmas. So that will help.

Next year I may have to work a lot harder at my day job. Teaching a new dual credit class. But I will have my masters done at Christmas. So that will help.

and master in limited too !!!

and master in limited too !!!

No but maybe in L10.

I want to get bumped to M in Limited when I shoot well at an Area match.

My first masters is likely to be in History.

Just put another 14 shooters in online squadding closing in on 1/3rd full, goal is 300 this year.

STI Contingency, Cash Payback, 11 stages, 293+ rounds, Blazing Saddles, and "Authentic Frontier Gibberish"

This is a must see,must shoot event.......

We got everything right down to the orange roof on Howard Johnson's outhouse

Kids called me at work to let me know that there were a bunch of envelopes in the mail today!!

So you need to get your entry in and get the word out

I want you to round up every vicious criminal and gunslinger in the west. Take this down

I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.

hedley_lamarr-voodoo.jpg

Apparently we are not drawing any lines this year. :surprise: Since methodists are able to get in. :roflol:

Apparently we are not drawing any lines this year. :surprise: Since methodists are able to get in. :roflol:

and the Irish.....

I was raised Methodist and part irish...Am I fired from working this match? :angry2:

There is nothing like completing that final project B)