Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Request Pics of Tri Top Slide with High Power Cuts

01G8R

Give me another trip or to to the shop and I can have one for you. If you are in a hurry, I hope someone has one laying around for you. Merlin, I was wondering the same thing but I think I have a solution for that problem.

Thanks. No hurry. I'm just getting all the parts for the build. My project will be an open gun so I shouldn't have to worry about the missing front cocking serrations. I would like to see pictures of both limited and open guns if you have them. I'm thinking about running the cuts to the front of the comp. It should drop some weight and I think it will look good.

Looks good but I will not build another gun without some type of front cocking serrations. Mine is flat topped with the HP cut and it can be a pain on occasion. I miss the front "grippyness" for my guns.

You know, there is a big ol handle in the back of them guns to hold on ta.

Looks good but I will not build another gun without some type of front cocking serrations. Mine is flat topped with the HP cut and it can be a pain on occasion. I miss the front "grippyness" for my guns.

You know, there is a big ol handle in the back of them guns to hold on ta.

Mine also has the same cut on the rear with no serrations. With my vice grip like finger strength I thought I did not need them at all.

Wrong.