Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from CA, just shot my first match

crusader6

Just got into USPSA. I shot my first match this month in Richmond. I had so much fun I went back the next weekend and shot a GSSF match.

I am excited and love this sport. I shot horribly compared to my usual self but will chalk that to nerves and being the new guy. I was super focused on the safety rules and not on my shooting ( probably a good idea for the first few matches).

This websites looks to have a wealth of info. I hope someday I can add to it, but for now I am going to sponge it up.

Welcome Crusader6, you will find thatthis is THE site for competitive action shooting, the wealth of knowlege on this site cant be described,just read and glean the iformation,

Glad you had fun at the Richmond GSSF, it was their biggest turnout yet, they had 346 guns show up for the match

wantto know about some more of the action pistol clubs in northern Cali??? try out actionpistol.org for a nice listing of all the clubs in the greater northern Cali area(at last check there were somthing like 14 in the northern cali section, from bakersfield to the oregon border)

Richmond is great! I have to take the safe shooter course Sept 18 and then I'll be able to compete against ya :sight: lol. What are you shooting?

That is great. One of my friends maybe two will be in that class as well. I will be there that day for USPSA practice and then back the next day for a match.

Right now I am using a S&W M&P 9mm and I am really thinking about getting the APEX DCAEK to make the trigger better.

Richmond is great! I have to take the safe shooter course Sept 18 and then I'll be able to compete against ya :sight: lol. What are you shooting?

That is great. One of my friends maybe two will be in that class as well. I will be there that day for USPSA practice and then back the next day for a match.

Right now I am using a S&W M&P 9mm and I am really thinking about getting the APEX DCAEK to make the trigger better.

You don't have a glock? Don't you have to have one to shoot in gssf? That will be awesome. I'm going to get a few matches in because i want to shoot at the bay bridge charity classic octboer 24. It's great for charity and has alot of sponsers plus the knowledge i will learn lol!!!!!!!!!

You don't have a glock? Don't you have to have one to shoot in gssf? That will be awesome. I'm going to get a few matches in because i want to shoot at the bay bridge charity classic octboer 24. It's great for charity and has alot of sponsers plus the knowledge i will learn lol!!!!!!!!!

I shoot a M&P in USPSA. I shot the GSSF match with my G17. I am eagerly awaiting the Charity Classic as well. I was told it is a great match to shoot.