Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2004 Alabama Section Championship

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'm signed up, finally. Shooting with several guys from central/south Mississippi. There were so many people I wanted to squad with, but unfortunately it was impossible to squad with all. I'm listed in Squad 6, so stop by and say "hello" if you get a chance.

Bryant

Guest bulm5
Just changed my Division to L 10 due to equipment issues. Hope to see ya ll there.

Are you going to shoot your single stack gun?

Right now yes, but if I can get my primary gun runnung i will be using it.

I noticed quite a few BE'ers on the squad list, and I would like to let you know that I will have the first copies of my dry fire book available at the AL match.

It's titled "Refinement and Repetition: Dry Fire Drills for Dramatic Improvement."

It features 38 dry fire drills, including the exact drills I used to reach my goal of open GM. It also has a hilarious foreword by Kyle "Flexmoney" Farris.

If you are going to the AL and would like a copy, please email me at mr.anderson@prodigy.net, just so I know how many to bring.

These first ones will be $20 at the match, but I hope to be able to reduce the price by cutting my printing expenses very soon.

I will be setting up some kind of online sales very soon. Chris Patty and a few others have expressed some interest in carrying it, so we'll see what develops.

Thanks,

SA