Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IPSC Rifle in Europe

Nicolas.

STI makes a decent rifle. But for standard please try to get something like a 20". I recommend getting an 18" to get the rifle length gas system for AR-15, regardless of class. Check the Standard rifles on this page, Finland are in EU: http://www.asejaosa...._id=71&Itemid=1 These are some of the best configurations.

Edited by 3-Gun Sweden

I´m shooting a STI competition rifle in Open. Bought it last year. Modified parts in between are: bolt carrier (lightened/milled), gas block (adj.), buffer tube (lightened), stock (Ace) and comp (Arredondo). The STI is a great rifle to buy and start competiton shooting out of the box. Mods are easy possible (except the comp because it`s fixed, but this is also not a show stopper) but not really neccessary. If you can get it easy, it´s really worth the money. I like the handling of the short and light rifle. Beside - HERA would be also a very good choice - the quality of their parts is not comparable to the STI. Where the STI upper and lower has very noticeable play, the Hera parts are rock solid and fits perfect. Saw their new products at the IWA. As the others told already, for Standard, I´d also look for a 20" rifle.

Edited by cooper_999

Most if not all parts should interchange. The threading might be different, I Think OA runs M14x1? OA uses high quality CNC machined uppers and lowers. I don't like their (anyone's) quad rails but the M1 you can configure just like any rifle from JP etc. Configure it they way you like, get a good trigger and off you go. I recommend a 18" barrel, but not too Heavy.

Edited by 3-Gun Sweden

3 gun sweden what you think of the OA M1 have you any experience and do parts interchange with US made AR 15's

You should seriously think Uronen Precision. It is made for competing, price is a bit on a high side but so is quality. Quite a many of top European ipsc shooters uses UP.

CzCustom can help you to import JP rifles.

I received my LRP07 last year. Now I am waiting for my JP15.

If you order Schmeisser or Oberland and you want to add a compensator, change the trigger, the stock,... it is very expensive too. And it will not be the same quality.

CzCustom can help you to import JP rifles.

I received my LRP07 last year. Now I am waiting for my JP15.

If you order Schmeisser or Oberland and you want to add a compensator, change the trigger, the stock,... it is very expensive too. And it will not be the same quality.

There are at least 2 companies in EU that imports JP Rifles, and their prices are fair. One in Luxemburg and one in Sweden, there might be more. I have tried importing via CZ, but gave up. Partly it was a local dealer's fault, but CZ Customs didn't help in any way, quite the contrary in fact.

• 2 weeks later...

3 gun sweden what you think of the OA M1 have you any experience and do parts interchange with US made AR 15's

You should seriously think Uronen Precision. It is made for competing, price is a bit on a high side but so is quality. Quite a many of top European ipsc shooters uses UP.

Uronen Precision Rifle is top notch on this area of sport. If you want the best get UP rifle: http://www.asejaosa.fi/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=71&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

• 2 weeks later...
Because I like HERA. OA are fine too, but get the M1 not the M4 or M5 as they require quite a lot of remake to work well for IPSC. I'm sure the DPMS is a fine AR-15, but can you get hold of it?

Bought DPMS but another model. TAC2

Odesláno z mého Z10 pomocí Tapatalk 2

post-2141-136828070421_thumb.jpg