Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

East Alabama Gun Club - 2d Anniversary Match

On 15 August 2010, East Alabama Gun Club will host our 2d Anniversary match. 7 Stages, including CM09-10 classifier. Somewhere around 200 rounds. We will have new props, new targets, and plan to have a large stage over over in our rifle bay. Shooters Meeting will be at 10am EASTERN TIME, and shooting shortly there after. Raffle prizes, a cooling area, and Cold Drinks/Snacks available.

Please come, and bring a friend.

EAGC

Mark K.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is this place?

Link is in the 1st post - it has directions. It's in Phenix, AL.

Cheryl,

Soonerpast is kidding. He is always one of the folks there helping with match setup on Saturday, even when he can't make it to the match itself.

Mark

Mark, I would be there every month, but with my budget constraints I have to pick and choose. Im hoping that yall will be having another 3gun warm up before Benning like last years.

I here ya and understand. Don't know about the 3 gun for sure. We have one scheduled the last weekend in October, but I don't know about a special one nearer the FB3G.

Mark

Where is this place?

Link is in the 1st post - it has directions. It's in Phenix, AL.

Cheryl,

Soonerpast is kidding. He is always one of the folks there helping with match setup on Saturday, even when he can't make it to the match itself.

Mark

Roger that

FYI, regular match fee, $20.00, prizes before the match starts, we're going to try something new to try to keep you cool too. I think you'll love the stages. Again we are going to try something new there too. I'm already getting E-mails and phone calls about the match. Man it's going to be fun.

Thanks for your support.

• 3 weeks later...

This will be a great match, come on out!

Are you going to be there?

I'm planning on it. I may not have shot for the past year, but I'll have fun anyway. I got a new Glock since my other has been put to good use. :)

This is the best news yet.

Mark K