Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BUL

nueces5

Marstar have seemed to have difficulty keeping them in stock. The popular models seem to sell out quickly. The cheaper mags are perpetually out of stock.

The only real complaint I've heard from an owner was a damaged mag catch recess. I'm not certain if this was due to over eagre home gunsmithing by someone unfamiliar with the system, or a genuine flaw.

At 1/3 the cost of an STI, it's an attractive option for the guy just getting into Standard Div.

Charles Daly sold the BUL doublestackers but I think CD closed their doors.

I checked their website and it says "under construction".

There is a Charles Daly forum on the net if you really want to look into these guns.

I think they call them Charles Daly EFS.

Good luck.

The Kimber 10 was a Bul,,,, I see they have a 40 version but the magazines are still ten rounds, not sure of the IPSC rules for standard but I think a ten round limit would be a terrible handicap. Can you get a Para ordnance 16-40 in Argentina ?

Marstar have seemed to have difficulty keeping them in stock. The popular models seem to sell out quickly. The cheaper mags are perpetually out of stock.

The only real complaint I've heard from an owner was a damaged mag catch recess. I'm not certain if this was due to over eagre home gunsmithing by someone unfamiliar with the system, or a genuine flaw.

At 1/3 the cost of an STI, it's an attractive option for the guy just getting into Standard Div.

My mag catch recess was also damged. Bul had to replace the whole frame. I enjoyed my mine.

I have 2 one in .40S&W and one in 9mm. I love the guns they shoot extremely well. There are some parts that are BUL specific. Mag release buttons, mainspring housings, grip safety, trigger may allow use of a Para trigger and bow. Magwell are hard to get in the USA. To my knowledge no one imports them into the USA any longer...a real shame!

They can be made to use BUL or STI mags with one button and Para mags with another button. Mine are set to use BUL/STI mags.

The gun fits my hand very much like a Browning Hi-power. Very pleasant to shoot!

I shot a Bul when Marstar first got them.

They are accurate and comfortable to shoot BUT the slot in the backstrap for the grip safety is too wide and the web of my hand got pinched every shot.

As canuck223 says hard to keep in stock but they haven't had the popular models in stock for over 3 years. Mag availability is also a proplem.

Hi everyone, I saw this pistol (BUL M-5 IPSC).

http://www.marstar.ca/gf-BUL/index-M5.shtm

Actually I shoot whit my G17. And I look to go standart.

So..., I want to buy some but I need some first hand info.

Thanks

Hernan

Bul has a new model called SAS. It is an STI clone. It looks very good and shoots like a dream. I shot one (here in Israel) and was very ipmressed. If i were you i would try to contact Bul here in israel and ask them where else you can find their guns outside Israel. I know their website is not up to date so this is the only way to find out what you want to know.

Their number is +97236392911. ask for Haim, he is head of marketing.

Hope this helps

Hi everyone, I saw this pistol (BUL M-5 IPSC).

http://www.marstar.ca/gf-BUL/index-M5.shtm

Actually I shoot whit my G17. And I look to go standart.

So..., I want to buy some but I need some first hand info.

Thanks

Hernan

Bul has a new model called SAS. It is an STI clone. It looks very good and shoots like a dream. I shot one (here in Israel) and was very ipmressed. If i were you i would try to contact Bul here in israel and ask them where else you can find their guns outside Israel. I know their website is not up to date so this is the only way to find out what you want to know.

Their number is +97236392911. ask for Haim, he is head of marketing.

Hope this helps

probably a SPS rebadged as bul ( speculating). https://www.gunsupplies.co.nz/firearms/pistol/bul-sas-racing-master-268