Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Michigan Section 2010 - 23rd Michiana Territorial Championship

I'm getting an error message when I try the links to the stages. Page not found. Any Ideas?

Which link did you try??

I just tried misection.org and porkmasters.org and they both worked.

Links in earlier posts in this forum won't work because of updates to the file. I've been changing the name with each update.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=109102&view=findpost&p=1282730

I'm good to go. John sent them to me. Thanks.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So where is the parking lot going to be? At the top by the warehouse building or down by the bays like it is on local matches? Trying to figure out if my lazy ass wants to bring a cart.

Mike.

Parking will be up top. With the new bays there just isn't enough room for this size of a match. If anyone needs to drive down we should be able to help them out.

Im gonna see about borrowing my buddy's 3gun cart now!

Since we are carpooling, depending on what vehicles we decide to take, I can take my cart. Will easily hold a couple of gun bags, cooler, cute model to load our mags, and folding chairs. And it has a big beach umbrella to keep us dry and cool (though that range is shaded pretty well).

the war wagon:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36882&view=findpost&p=590854

-rvb

Im gonna see about borrowing my buddy's 3gun cart now!

Since we are carpooling, depending on what vehicles we decide to take, I can take my cart. Will easily hold a couple of gun bags, cooler, cute model to load our mags, and folding chairs. And it has a big beach umbrella to keep us dry and cool (though that range is shaded pretty well).

the war wagon:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36882&view=findpost&p=590854

-rvb

:cheers::cheers:

Wont fit that beast in my car tho :blink:

And when do we pick up the mag loading model? B)

Any updates?

I am trying to shake loose and get up to the match for Saturday. If I can make it, can I walk (pay and squad) on Saturday morning ?

Kyle, I'll walk you thru the match if that's what it takes to get you up here. Can't believe there isn't room for one more GM.

Walk me through? Dang...I must be getting slow(er). laugh.gif

You mean shoot-thru, like at lunch time or something? If so, does the match need any staffing help?

My hurdle this year is I started a new job (yeah...one of those 9-5 gigs...I know your shocked, Mike)...and I don't get any real vacation to speak of until next year. Six hr drive and I can't leave until Columbus rush hour...on a Friday. Jenny is on vacation this week. I'll probably be on the motorcycle, which isn't really setup for the long drive (me neither). I lot of little hurdles like that that add up. (I just looked, I do seem to have reloading components.)

Did somebody find some hotels an hour or two east of the range?

I want some of the PitMaster BBQ too !!!

Hey Kyle, Micah and myself are heading up on Saturday around noon, walking the stages, then staying over night (only hotel I could find with a reasonable price tag was 30 min. NW of the range) and shooting it on Sunday. You can bunk with us if you want to save some cash, and don't mind shooting with some lowly Masters. :rolleyes:

Hey Kyle, Micah and myself are heading up on Saturday around noon, walking the stages, then staying over night (only hotel I could find with a reasonable price tag was 30 min. NW of the range) and shooting it on Sunday. You can bunk with us if you want to save some cash, and don't mind shooting with some lowly Masters. :rolleyes:

Thanks. I might take you up on that. I'll have to do some more juggling for shooting on Sunday. (I'll let you know.)

Thanks. I might take you up on that. I'll have to do some more juggling for shooting on Sunday. (I'll let you know.)

Sounds good Kyle. Would love to have another person tag along! Especially one of the Zen masters! B)

Should contact Paul Eger for walkin questions. His contact info is at http:/porkmasters.org

Shooting starts at 9 on Sat/Sun and shooters should be there an hour earlier. Shooting starts at 10 on Friday and arrive at 800.

Posting this for Dave who is out of town. Evidently there is room for walk-ons.

Friday show time is 8am for last minute needs before the staff shoots.

Edited by herky

Turns out I know Sarge (Kevin S.) Stationed together in South Korea about 12 years ago. I thought his name was familiar. We (two friends and me) signed up to shoot with the "Babe's" Squad. We were removed to make room for more "babes". I was really looking forward to shooting (learning) with them. We shot with Squad 14. Great group of shooters. Next year G-man, next year.... :cheers: