Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Michigan Section 2010 - 23rd Michiana Territorial Championship

Just called them. Apparently there is a Notre Dame home game that weekend making all the rates go up in the area. This explains the unusually high prices. This hotel is $99 per night with a 2 night minimum. I think I'm going to look an hour or two north of South Bend and see if the prices go down. That or buy a $75 tent and a $10 campsite.

In case you were not kidding about camping - I can check to see if it would be allowed at the club.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had a couple calls about the shirts. We have an order in production right now. It's too late to sign up and receive one at the match. But we will have another order after the match is over and Hit Factor Shooting Supply, LLC has offered to mail out the shirts for those of you we don't see on a regular basis.

The shirt order went in on 8/20 - so any shirt orders after that are in the second order.

Edited by MI_Packer

I may consider pulling my camper there. Any clue on my options for that? I don't need any kind of hook ups or anything like that, just somewhere to park it that no one will get p'd off about.

I may consider pulling my camper there. Any clue on my options for that? I don't need any kind of hook ups or anything like that, just somewhere to park it that no one will get p'd off about.

Just checked on this - no problem camping out at the club. We will have the sweetest outhouses (provided by a shooter). Level ground on grass or dirt is what we can offer. Give Paul or me a call and we will work out the details of the gate combination.

is the link to the shirt design broken?

Could have been, I updated my web publishing software.

The link earlier in this thread can't be edited - too much time has passed.

Use the MI Section link in my signature and the shirt design is near the match application.

Edited by MI_Packer

Is there a match hotel and where are the workers being put up?

Hotel is at exit 23 on I-94 (Michigan), Comfort suites 2633 w. Marquette Woods Rd Stevensville , MI 49127

Comfort Suites

Prizes arrived today from STI International Inc.

Please visit our sponsors - maybe even buy something. Send them an email thanking them for helping to make the match possible.

edited the Hotel info - it is confirmed 8/3/10

Just to clarify, as staff do I need to do anything for lodging or just show up and check in? Thanks.

Kevin - the hotel has changed, Comfort Suites sold our rooms - arrrgh.

Niles Inn and Conference Center

930 South 11th Street

Niles MI 49120

269-684-3000

We have been getting $70-100 / night at this facility. I think the weekend is higher.

Paul is handling the registration and Larry ha sthe hotel. I'll ask those guys to contact everyone about their rooms.

For everyone else looking for Hotel rooms try this one. You can also look in Benton Harbor around the Mall (Benton Township)

Hotel is at exit 23 on I-94 (Michigan), Comfort suites 2633 w. Marquette Woods Rd Stevensville , MI 49127

Comfort Suites

Please visit our sponsors - maybe even buy something. Send them an email thanking them for helping to make the match possible.

Just to clarify, as staff do I need to do anything for lodging or just show up and check in? Thanks.

930 South 11th Street

Niles MI 49120

269-684-3000

We have been getting $70-100 / night at this facility. I think the weekend is higher.

Paul is handling the registration and Larry ha sthe hotel. I'll ask those guys to contact everyone about their rooms.

For everyone else looking for Hotel rooms try this one. You can also look in Benton Harbor around the Mall (Benton Township)

Any updates? Are rooms layed on for Thursday night or do they start Friday night? I'd like to know in case I need to get something Thursday night. It's a pretty good haul from here to show up Friday morning.:)

Comfort Suites

930 South 11th Street

Niles MI 49120

269-684-3000

Any updates? Are rooms layed on for Thursday night or do they start Friday night? I'd like to know in case I need to get something Thursday night. It's a pretty good haul from here to show up Friday morning.:)

Kevin,

You should contact Larry Hupp about your room. I'll PM the email to you.

Comfort Suites

930 South 11th Street

Niles MI 49120

269-684-3000

Kevin,

Hey Dave. I need the same info.

Thanks.

Comfort Suites

930 South 11th Street

Niles MI 49120

269-684-3000

Kevin,

Hey Dave. I need the same info.

Thanks.

Dennis

PM sent.

Larry's contact info is on the PorkMasters.org site under Contact for anyone else who might need the infor

I'm getting an error message when I try the links to the stages. Page not found. Any Ideas?

Which link did you try??

I just tried misection.org and porkmasters.org and they both worked.

Links in earlier posts in this forum won't work because of updates to the file. I've been changing the name with each update.