Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Michigan Section 2010 - 23rd Michiana Territorial Championship

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I request combined also. I did email Eger about it and usually they post combined on porkmasters website but they haven't yet.

I was on the best squad I've ever been on. Fankly, it took me several stages to quit being in awe. Jeff Budewitz, Keen, Flexmoney, Micah, Metts. I've never been around that much concentrated talent. Everyone was helpful and friendly and worked resetting and pasting. Bend always puts on good matches and I was not dissappointed. As a brand new "A" barely, I had a decent match. The stages were a good mix and although some targets were close, the no-shoot arrangements slowed me up some.

Disclaimer: I was beat by one "B" shooter whose name shall remain, in my humble opinion "SANDBAGGER"!!!!!!! :sight:

I don't think I've ever beat that guy, but I'm getting closer, he just squeeked by me this time and it looks like we split the stages. 4 for him, 4 for me. Good job Jeff!!!!!!!!

Why are they there and not on the Major Match section?

Don't know. :(

My classification isn't correct either. Sent a couple emails to Paul, said he was working on it. I thought the scoring software took care of it automatically. It wouldn't be a big deal for a club match but Sectionals count!

• 2 weeks later...

I just posted the Combined scores on the main page of misection.org and the calendar page at porkmasters.org (usual place).

Anyone waiting on the second order for shirts - still no date on when we can expect them.

USPSA has been updated classifications for Oct. What happened to the classifier for this match?

i noticed this one was missing too. :huh: not like it'll help me much with the way i shot it, but it'd be nice to see it there.

USPSA has been updated classifications for Oct. What happened to the classifier for this match?

i noticed this one was missing too. :huh: not like it'll help me much with the way i shot it, but it'd be nice to see it there.

give it till next month... especially at major matches the person doing the scoring and the person doing the paying and uploading the classifier reports is not always the same, or it may take a bit for the person with the $ from entry fees to get the $ to the person with the scores. Just because scores are posted doesn't mean the classifiers are uploaded, it's not the same step.

They only had 2 wks from last shot to the 10th when classifers had to be uploaded.

-rvb

My classification isn't correct either. Sent a couple emails to Paul, said he was working on it. I thought the scoring software took care of it automatically. It wouldn't be a big deal for a club match but Sectionals count!

Was your class correct in the combined scores we posted yesterday?

Edited by MI_Packer

I looked up the MI Section classifier scores last night... I don't care if it never gets posted. :ph34r: I won the stage in PD, and shot it just well enough to be valid, but poor enough it's going to be a drag on my % for a LONG time (81%). :o

d'oh.

-rvb

• 2 weeks later...