Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Waitlist Number and Slot?

AZGunut

Started bulk invites today from the Wait List. PLEASE be sure to check your classification page to see if your name came up. I'm sending out email notices as well, but email is less than perfect so be sure to check your record for backup.

Thanks!

Kim Williams

USPSA Operations Manager

:)

Started bulk invites today from the Wait List. PLEASE be sure to check your classification page to see if your name came up. I'm sending out email notices as well, but email is less than perfect so be sure to check your record for backup.

Thanks!

Kim Williams

USPSA Operations Manager

Hi Kim.

the ATF won't process my form 6 unless I have an invitation to the US nationals. Can I request for one?

I already paid for my slot

Raul

Philippines

F-58461

davaodoc@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Kim Williams

USPSA Operations Manager

Hi Kim.

the ATF won't process my form 6 unless I have an invitation to the US nationals. Can I request for one?

I already paid for my slot

Raul

Philippines

F-58461

davaodoc@yahoo.com

Hi Raul,

I got your email. You should have a letter by the end of today, if you don't already, in your inbox.

Kim

• 5 weeks later...

Last year I sat at #10, about 10 days prior to the match, it doesn't go down after that. I wound up doing a walk on. The way you do that is show up a couple hours before registration in the hall way outside match registration at the Orleans Hotel. About 30 minutes before registraton opens they take down your name in the order you are in the hall way. I made it in.

Good Luck.

There will be a slot open for L10/Open Nationals. I just had to cancel my L10/Open slot. Good Luck. I hope this makes someone happy.

Sorry to hear that, man. Well, there's always next year.

Looking forward to seeing the faces behind the avatars (I'll bring my BE shirt).

Kevin