Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Area 5 Championship

Please, please, please .................. have Area 5 there again next year! :cheers:

+1!

++1

PASA plus Ray and the great staff of seasoned veteran workers that flock to his side to make those stages from paper to ground a reality is simply amazing.

POLO has a hard act to follow. I would vote PASA but more so for Ray because when he designes the stages I know it will be a WOW experience to shoot.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, please, please .................. have Area 5 there again next year! :cheers:

+1!

++1

PASA plus Ray and the great staff of seasoned veteran workers that flock to his side to make those stages from paper to ground a reality is simply amazing.

POLO has a hard act to follow. I would vote PASA but more so for Ray because when he designes the stages I know it will be a WOW experience to shoot.

I completely agree... I'm asking Ray to do some design work as well as hoping to get his entire setup crew if we can. We had some pretty good reviews from last year too, so fear not, It will be a great match.

JT

I completely agree... I'm asking Ray to do some design work as well as hoping to get his entire setup crew if we can. We had some pretty good reviews from last year too, so fear not, It will be a great match.

JT

I thought stage design at Polo was very good in 2010 as well. I just wish that both Polo and PASA weren't so darned far away.

JT

I thought stage design at Polo was very good in 2010 as well. I just wish that both Polo and PASA weren't so darned far away.

Jay,

There is hope for you... I can't say to much and it all depends on the election, but I know at least one guy who is thinking about your state for the near future. :)

JT

Edited by JThompson

JT

Jay,

There is hope for you... I can't say to much and it all depends on the election, but I know at least one guy who is thinking about your state for the near future. :)

JT

Here's another guy from MI that wouldn't mind a shorter drive! :cheers:

Can someone post a link to the Michelle's (the photographer) website? I think she was on stage 7.

www.photomotionphotography.com

Also, the match results seem to be missing on the USPSA web site. Anyone been able to see them today?

Has anyone been able to get on the Photomotion web site? It's been down since I got back.

And for some reason, I also can't access the scores--for A5, A6, etc. Not sure what's going on.

I've been trying to get to www.photomotionphotography.com for a few days with no success either. I just did a WHOIS look up and her domain expired on 6/12. Does anyone know her personally to see if she's aware that her domain has expired?

I've been trying to get to www.photomotionphotography.com for a few days with no success either. I just did a WHOIS look up and her domain expired on 6/12. Does anyone know her personally to see if she's aware that her domain has expired?

She stated it would be at least 2 weeks before the photos were ready for viewing. Patience my friends are a virtue.

She stated it would be at least 2 weeks before the photos were ready for viewing. Patience my friends are a virtue.

Its not that we are being impatient, its that the website does not exist right now--that's all we were asking about.

Its not that we are being impatient, its that the website does not exist right now--that's all we were asking about.

THe website is up and has been the last couple of days.....at least for me.

There are pictures of some of the squads up now. Do a search for 2011 shooting events and Area 5 will be in the list. There is a cool shot of me with two cases in the air. Fortunately, the pictures of me dropping a loaded mag in the mud seem to have been deleted. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

After losing data a few times, I finally got a little Area 5 match report up in my diary section.

I want to make a point that this was probably the best produced match I've been to. And, that is saying a lot...as I think we get to shoot some very well done matches.

This match felt like a Nationals. And, it felt like the best Nationals that I've been to. On top of these 14 very well built and very challenging stages...they also ran a Steel Challenge side match.

I worked the match, but if I hadn't...I would have shot the side match as well. What a total value for your travel time/$.

Very...well... done!