Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 5 Director

Coach

Glad to see you are running. Have you got enough signatures to get into the election? If you need a few more bring the petition to Indiana and we can help you out. Shooting Indiana on Sunday?

I was unclear on when Gary was going to be done.

Yeah...I think it was mistakenly published somewhere (maybe in the back of the A5 match book) that Gary was done this year. I shot with him at the A5 match and he cleared up that he had another year in him yet. (good for us and for USPSA) :)

• 1 month later...

Yeah...I think it was mistakenly published somewhere (maybe in the back of the A5 match book) that Gary was done this year. I shot with him at the A5 match and he cleared up that he had another year in him yet. (good for us and for USPSA) :)

Ya, I had it wrong in the matchbook...

Would you still be the Admin here if you were elected the A5 Director, or would you recuse?

Edited by JThompson

Would you still be the Admin here if you were elected the A5 Director, or would you recuse?

What conflict would require Flex to recuse himself? Not being confrontational here, just thought about it for a few days and I couldn't come up with a logical conflict between Area 5 director and BE admin. The closest I could come up with was time constraints, too many irons in the fire; work, shooting, local club MD, Area 5 duties, BE admin, family, work... Then again, Type A's aren't in their element unless their plate is full. :)

As important as the election process for USPSA (and elsewhere, of course) is to all of us, our "No politics" rule includes this sport.

Sadly, I am forced to close this thread.

Please contact your AD's or any potential candidates via PM or email to discuss the upcoming election.

Thanks...