Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Range Cart

chefcs5

so looking for a cart. Prefer a folding cart, even better if it folds complety flat. something that will hold my gun bag, small cooler, ammo bag and maybe a folding chair. Any ideas? what are you guys using. I need to find something before Area 5. My wagon just isnt cutting it..lol

now I just gotta find an umbrella or something..lol Dont wanna spend 4 days being burnt

DVC

I use one like the Creedmoor, but made by Ray Vin. It is very nice on the long days.

The nail hit right on the head, the long days. I can almost see the jealousy in the eyes of squadmates. I have ammo, lunch, water, camera in that thing. When it is time to move, I through the range bag on it and roll it away.

It is a shooting stool all combined you sit on the surface you see in the picture. My Ray Vin has a back and attachments for my rifles (when I shoot 3-gun).

Here's mine.

It started life as a jogger stroller but I think a double is better. The wheels come off and it folds to about 14 or so inches high. The gun rack is a Kolpin ATV bracket for my sniper rifle but I will be installing a double on the other side for a shotgun and M4.

IMG_2858.jpg

The idea came from this one.

daves158.jpg

thats is nice but I only shoot uspsa so no need for the gun rack..lol I need to carry my range bag, ammo box, cooler, chair and stuff. but i like the way u did that for 3 gun

Hello: Look at coolers with wheels on them. We have one we use for camping,soccer and sometimes I use it for shooting. I use a bungy cord to hold my rage bag on it. I take the range bag off and I can sit on the cooler. I think it is a Igloo product. I also use a baby stroller and a folding cart from Lowes. The best is an old golf cart with a radio and sun shade :roflol: Thanks, Eric

• 1 month later...

Here's my solution, $89.95 at Home Depot. I need it to fit in the back of my Grand Cherokee, so I made the handle quick-disconnect with a linch pin replacing the bolt and nut. I added a piece of PVC umbrella holder, held in with 2 U-clamps with wing nuts. The sides all fold down. I fold the back down. With my gear bag and cooler in the cart there's a spot left to clean/reload mags, or have lunch, in the shade.

post-17410-127834903335_thumb.jpg

post-17410-127834905539_thumb.jpg

post-17410-127834907724_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Here's my solution, $89.95 at Home Depot. I need it to fit in the back of my Grand Cherokee, so I made the handle quick-disconnect with a linch pin replacing the bolt and nut. I added a piece of PVC umbrella holder, held in with 2 U-clamps with wing nuts. The sides all fold down. I fold the back down. With my gear bag and cooler in the cart there's a spot left to clean/reload mags, or have lunch, in the shade.

+1, I just bought on of these as well. Also, I've been told Tractor Supply has a similar one for about the same price.

Good idea to use a PVC pipe as a risee so you can use a standrad golf unbmrella. I am considering an inexpensive 8'ft garden umberlla so it would geve shade for my gear as well as me while sitting in a folding chair.