Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texas Multigun Championship

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have nightmares from the 09 match at Tiger Valley. 20-30 mph crosswind on the day my squad shot the long stuff. It actually blew the OBR off the table between shooters!

I just got home, and yes the wind was (Category 09) the area lakes are full wind warnings.

The wind was so strong it Blew the Smart rite off my A*s :goof:

What I can say about this years match, is that next years match may fill up in .003 seconds ;)

If this match was a ride a Six Flags, the line would start in Oklahoma

And yes, it is about the Shooting

NO more information out of me :P

Nothing to do with the scopes, no matter how nice...randomly gusting up to 45mph winds across uneven terrain don't care about your glass :)

Alex

Let me respond in my very best Christopher Walken voice. "Tha Superior quality of my glass lets me see the wind molecules changing speed and make adjustment in my hold."

But seriously I could see my misses hit and make adjustment for extra or less wind.

Or I could just be very very lucky :P

Nothing to do with the scopes, no matter how nice...randomly gusting up to 45mph winds across uneven terrain don't care about your glass :)

Alex

Let me respond in my very best Christopher Walken voice. "Tha Superior quality of my glass lets me see the wind molecules changing speed and make adjustment in my hold."

But seriously I could see my misses hit and make adjustment for extra or less wind.

Or I could just be very very lucky :P

I'm still trying to figure out how this is going to happen unmagnified - guess I'll find out if I'll be able to see dust splashes at 480 yards. :lol:

May all of next week's shooters be cursed with lightning, hail and the rath of any number of demons. That way I might do halfway ok.

Hell of a cool match. They put some awesome effort in setup for the match. You guys will have a blast! Shoot slow please. Please.

May all of next week's shooters be cursed with lightning, hail and the rath of any number of demons. That way I might do halfway ok.

Hell of a cool match. They put some awesome effort in setup for the match. You guys will have a blast! Shoot slow please. Please.

Now thats not nice "Demons" I hope next week shooters get the same conditions as we had :devil:

Winning to me is not crashing , so yes trapr "I won" in my own little way

I think the list of shooters happy they placed ahead of me is very small, its more like they say "my match was soo Bad ....Jamie placed ahead of me" :mellow:

It was one of my best matches, my stage dope math has me thinking I placed at 85% of what a good shooter could run the stages in. (if the have the same wind)

So... How did the 90 second time out work in the RO match. Too short or didnt matter????

Some shooters didn't always finish but if they didn't put that in place you would have to start the match Wednesday to finish on Sunday.

J-Ho,,,, good to meet you face to face,,,, How about that smack, talk about west Tx wind,,,, ooooooooo:sight: :cheers:

Jamie,,, I must have missed it in one of you posts,,,,, What optic are you shooting?????:goof:

Jim

J-Ho,,,, good to meet you face to face,,,, How about that smack, talk about west Tx wind,,,, ooooooooo:sight: :cheers:

Jamie,,, I must have missed it in one of you posts,,,,, What optic are you shooting?????:goof:

Jim

Wait untill you see my Tatoo

I shot with the RO's and had a great time. Very cool match. Now I know what to work on.... Shotgun reloads and getting my loading gate welded up on my SX3. My thumb looks like hamburger. I look forward to next year. Thanks Sheldon.

Edited by gerritm

Jim

Wait untill you see my Tatoo

Put that Tattoo where the SUN don’t shine!!!!!! :devil::devil:

On your back,, :rolleyes:

What were you people thinking ????? :ph34r:

Jim

Luckily, I'm shooting a different division from Jammie, so there's still a chance I might win something... ;)

Just wondering, did anybody make it through all 3 of the long range bunkers? Big props if you did, especially in that wind.:bow:

Luckily, I'm shooting a different division from Jammie, so there's still a chance I might win something... ;)

Just wondering, did anybody make it through all 3 of the long range bunkers? Big props if you did, especially in that wind.:bow:

I did

On the walk through :ph34r:

I don't think anyone made it thru all 3. It s going to be tough to do with the par time but I'm sure someone will get it done. Jamie's 10 with the wind was pretty good.

shane

I managed to get one toe into the third box at 90 seconds = I am old and slow

I did not say anything about kicking Butt, But I was happy / lucky <_< Maybe if they let me in Senior division

<_< yea ...thats it Senior division = I do turn 55 in a few months

What is the Senior age for three gun? I got a High Senior trophy from the Arkansas 3gun :mellow:

Edited by AlamoShooter

I did

On the walk through :ph34r:

:roflol:

I got to the second position,,, I just didn't get to shoot from it,,, I just about got a shot off and beeeeeeep.. oh well,,

it was fun,,, and it is a good stage,,,

JIm